Collectively, I have spent quite a bit of time at this hotel over the last 8 years. However, it had been about 3 years since my last visit. To begin, the hotel has a huge atrium in the center, and the rooms face the atrium. It tends to be a bit loud, with the echo from the center. In addition, the hotel is a few years old, and the design and condition can best be described as tired. Now that the less favorable things have been mentioned, let's get to the good part.
Check-in was very quick, and the lovely blonde at the front desk made it as enjoyable as check-in can be. We arrived in time for the Manager's cocktail reception (isn't that just a great feature?), and the bartender was attentive and fun. The hotel also offers a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, which is hard to beat.
Overall, it's the staff at this hotel that makes it a pleasant experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and Evening Managers reception nightly from 5:30AM-7:30PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites