Room dark. Carpet needs updating. Toilet in room had black scuff marks all over the outside of the bowl. No cream for in-room coffee maker. Called front desk to ask for coffee and cream. Security guard brought one pack of decaf coffee and several creams. Paid $179.00 after taxes and they were going to charge me an extra $10 for Wifi....even though I'm a Gold member. Sorry Tony, but I didn't enjoy my stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and Evening Managers reception nightly from 5:30AM-7:30PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites