I paid $141 per night at this hotel for 3 nights and in the end paid $471. My experience I consider average because I was expecting more from what is supposed to be a luxury hotel. There were military planes flying over this hotel at night that were VERY LOUD. I stayed for 3 nights and did not sleep well all 3 nights due to the planes. For the rate, I wasn't impressed with the hotel. The hotel is very old and there were flies and ants in my room, flies in the hallway and breakfast area. Breakfast and the food at the restaurant and the managers reception were the only good things at this hotel for the price paid, even though the liquor quality wasn't the best. There are a good amount of TV channels and the pool area is spacious, however, there was only one hot tub (inconveniently occupied by 2 unsupervised children). The bathroom toilet looked very "used and abuse" but wasn't dirty. The bathtub needed some maintenance but wasn't dirty. I really think this hotel needs to lower its rate, it's not worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and nightly managers reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelsforEveryone and Hotels.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites