“Great Business Hotel”

Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
San Diego, CA
“Great Business Hotel”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Pros:
-Great location(for my purposes)
-Excellent complementary breakfast(made to order)
-Evening happy hour
-Friendly and helpful staff
-Decent sized room
-Excellent rates

Cons
-My room could have been quieter
-Parking was OK, but a large group forced me to use their parking structure, which was a bit of a hike compared to the parking lot.

I would and already booked my next stay here

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (169)
Plano, Texas
Reviewed November 1, 2012

I had a meeting in Florida Atlantic University (FAU) and the host put us at Embassy Suite for a pretty good rate. It is located near many of the Industrial Parks or Centers in Boca Raton. It is a standard Embassy Suite: you have a "living room" plus a "bedroom" so space is not a problem. There is a refrigerator and a coffee machine in my room. The amenity and the cleanness of the room and bathroom are pretty good. One meeting goer said there was a smell in his room but mine was fine. There is a fitness center and a pool but I did not have time for them.

Two things worth mention: The omelet at breakfast and the Manager's reception in the evening. The breakfast is included in the room rate. In addition to the Continental breakfast, the hotel also serve hot food items, fruits and a variety of yoghourts, You can also order eggs and omelet with a long list of trimmings you want to add. I ordered an omelet with "everything" the first morning. The chef was very generous and made me a great omelet that is big enough to feed a family of four. I had to asked for a "half omelet" the next morning. You can also ask for omelet with only egg-white. The taste is very good.

Free beverage was offered at the Manager's reception. Pop corns, chips or party mixes, crackers with dips were offered. Compared with breakfast, the reception is not as splendid but the libation did help us keep our group together before dinner. Beers, wines, cocktails were offered.

The people working in the hotel are friendly and helpful. I was not sure if internet access was included in my room rate, but the clerk gave the access code to me when she saw me a Hilton Honor Member.

If you happen to be in Boca Raton and in need of having a hotel, Embassy Suite Boca Raton can be a good place to stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Canada
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My family and myself, stay at this hotel at least 2 times a year. It is very clean, and the rooms are spacious. The location is very good. It is near many restaurants and shopping. Also close to the highways. Although it is older and can probably use a bit of a face lift, we have found the accommodations to be good. It is very hard to find an all suites hotel in the ft lauderdale area with these kinds of rooms. Also to comment on the breakfasts. We have stayed for some as well as left to go out for breakfast. The food is fine. Sometimes people are way to critical and don't look at the big picture. This hotel is good, with several amenities and the price is decent. I have no problem with this hotel and will return later this year with the family.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is an older Embassy, but very clean with a friendly staff. The gentlemen at breakfast had great service with a friendly smile. I did not get the omlet maker's name, but he was very cheerful and made a great omlet. The beds were very comfortable and we all slept well. My only complaint was the 10 dollars a day for internet.

Room Tip: A Commuter train runs close to the highway side of the building. You can hear it but it goes by quic...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Parkland, Florida
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Stayed for a business trip this past week and although satisfied, couldn't help but feel the hotel needs a face lift. I was in a non smoking room which i believe at one time was probably smoking. It had a stale smell but once the air was on and circulating seemed to improve. Seems as if the bathrooms have been updated and new carpeting but the room itself felt dated. I enjoy the convenience of a fridge in the room. There's also a microwave and coffee maker although the coffee wasn't replaced nor was the bag for the ice once used. Hot breakfast is provided daily as are happy hour refreshments. Although I was really disappointed that the free drinks were literally no name brands. Not even first tier liquor. I guess I'm spoiled by going to Hilton Suites when I stay in Boca - better quality food and beverages for sure and the hotel feels higher end but similar pricing.

Also pool here is in the shade in the afternoon (shaded by the building itself). Gym is very nicely equipped however of the 3 treadmills only 2 TVs were working and at 7 am when I walked the only news station that worked on my tv was a Spanish station. As a matter of fact only 3 channels worked. So it was Spanish tv, infomercial or Law and Order.

• Stayed October 2012
BocaRatonEmbassy, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Thank you for staying with us during your business travels. I appreciate your candor; we look for reviews to provide insight into our hotel and our guest suite appearance is an area we are actively examining. We will also note your recommendations for enhancing our manager’s reception offerings and I’ve also contacted our service provider to investigate the limited channel options. I welcome any additional comments or suggestions you would like to share. Thank you Again Tony
Washington, Indiana, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2012

this hotel was nice and quiet, had all emenities we needed, free beverages and snacks nightly and breakfast made to order for free as well. the rooms needed a little updated decor however. i would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: our view overlooked the city in a beautiful view, we were on 6th floor. also looked over pool
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Rhett R
Riverview, Florida
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Good location easy off I-95. Friendly staff. Good manager's reception. Try the sangria. Full breakfast but you have to ask for peanut butter...trend at Embassy Suites in Miami area. Tourists take too much is what I have been told.
Clean rooms, abundant parking. Fitness center good sized but equipment needs better regular service. Two pieces needed minor repairs. Nice pool. Would return. Many good dining ops nearby many wallking distance others short drive.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business