“What a great Florida value!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #13 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I recently stayed at the Boca Embassy Suites in late August for three nights (for buisness) and as usual, what a great value! Boca Raton (for those that may not famiiar with the area) is a "high-rent" community and this property, without a doubt, is the best value along the I-95 strip in Boca. I've stayed here a number of times and each time, the property, their staff and the location is outstanding! As a loyal Diamond member for several years now, I stay in a variety of properties throughout the Southeast and this one ranks at the top for the factors mentioned. I would whole-heartedly recommend this property for the price-point for either personal or business.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed August 31, 2012

This hotel is positively disgusting and filthy. I'm shocked emb suites would put its name on this hole. The first room we vacated because the mildew smell was so overpowering that his asthma kicked in. The second had a full bathtub due to a leaky bathtub. The third one, my son just took his second dose of asthma medicine. Were it not 1 in the morning, I'd check out of this pit. I've traveled the world over and normally love Hilton products but this is THE WORST.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank ncflyer99
BocaRatonEmbassy, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2012

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. Again, we sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you faced, and we hope your son is feeling better. We hope that if your travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Tony Franzone

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My stay was for a total of 4 weeks which is long enough to be anywhere other than home. The rooms are nice. The furniture is a little dated, however the place was clean, nicely sized, free hot breakfast (either buffet or made-to-order), manager's reception every evening, fridge & microwave in the room, fitness center....etc. Even though it was an extended period of time being there, the location and all of the amenities made the time pass quickly. Would definitely stay again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Ok, so maybe the hotel is getting a bit old. But we got a two bedroom suite, in season for about $179 which included free breakfast for everyone and a happy hour with free drinks. Overall, it was worth the money and we had a fun weekend. I just wish parking didnt cost so much.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2012

If you ever find yourself stuck in Florida in August, this is the deal for you. $89 for a deluxe king suite, two tvs, pool, free breakfast, free happy hour, etc. Of course you really don't want to be in Florida in August, but stuff happens. And the wine served in the happy hour is wretched.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank FineGueule46
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Like another reviewer, they should have free wi-fi. Fortunately I'll soon be a Hilton gold member and get it for free but until then that stinks. The hotel is a bit dated, but being on the road for a week or more at a time, I enjoy the suite style room. I do suggest a room on the back or the west 'wing' of the building to avoid the tri-rail train noise.

Better rooms, nicer breakfast than the other options in the area. I stay here every times am in Boca. Nice and convenient to my office and to I-95 and central to everywhere I need to go in Boca.

Room Tip: Pool side or west wing of the building
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stay at several hotels when in the Boca area and like the Embassy best. We do stay off season when the rates are more affordable than winter months and it is reasonable for the quality of accomodations and the extras you get. (Far better than many of the other hotels in the area.) We always enjoy the beautiful atrium full of tropical plants, and feel as though the cool and serene atmosphere in the hotel puts us in a vacation state of mind immediately. As well as nicely appointed suite style rooms, comfortable beds with crisp, clean sheets and many pillows there is a large bathroom with plenty of soft towels and quality toiletries. There is also a superb complimentary breakfast with many items to choose from buffet style or an omelet station for cooked to order items. We also love the "Manager's Reception" in the evening with complimentary cocktails (try the Boca Punch!) served by Barbara, the friendliest bartender in Florida. (If Hilton had a good will ambasador it would be her!) There is a very nice room service menu which we enjoyed several nights on a recent visit, and it is a pleasure to eat in the room with a regular table and chairs as part of the decor. I have stayed in newer, more modern hotels in other areas, but the Embassy always says "Florida" to me with a certain charm and old school class. (One small complaint...this is probably the only place in the world that wants to charge for Wi-Fi these days and at the pricey rate of $9.95 a day! It didn't take too much arm twisting to get the desk clerk to give me the access code after reminding her that I was a returning guest and it used to be free for Hilton Honors members.)

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the opposite side of the hotel from the elevators for a little more quiet and pri...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple