We stayed at this Hotel for a convention Memorial Day weekend. Check in was smooth and quick. The room was beautiful and comfortable with a breathtaking view of the city. We really loved the managers reception each evening of our stay and the complimentary breakfast was amazing! There was all kinds of good things to eat. They even have a chef who prepares omelets with your choice of ingredients. The pool and hot tub are beautiful, large, and very clean. Love the blue lights around the pool.
The staff of this hotel are very friendly, professional, and the managers will go out of their way to meet the needs of the guest. We were very appreciative of Megan's help. What a wonderful manager-in-training. There was also another manager (didn't get her name) who assisted us during our stay and really made a difference.
This is an AWESOME hotel and we really enjoyed our stay. We highly recommend this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and nightly managers reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites