We travel to South Florida regularly to visit family and stay in a variety of hotels here. We have stayed in this hotel twice previously. Here this weekend for Passover. The hotel has a lovely large outdoor heated pool and hot tub. There is a Manager's reception in the evening and a breakfast buffet is included, along with an omelet station and just for us-matzah on the buffet! The room is suite syle with a pullout couch, comfortable chair, table/desk and chairs, fridge, micro and coffee pot in the front room. There is large bathroom with a fab shower and the bedroom is incredibly quiet with a very comfy bed. The noise between rooms in our suite and between each unit is non-existent. The coffee maker makes 2 individual cups at a time so I could make my regular and my spouse's decaf at the same time. The coffee was HOT and yummy and there was real half and half instead of powdered creamer. It's a place we will return to again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and nightly managers reception. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites