“Great place to stay with great value.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My friends and I just spend the weekend at this hotel and we have the best time. The rooms are very clean with lots of space. There is a Manager's Reception from 5:30 to 7:30 with a full stocked bar compliments of the hotel, and Barbara will make you feel like you are an old friend. She was fabulous and we really enjoyed this hotel perk. There is also also a full breakfast included in the room price. The location is great, as it is close to shopping, the beach and The Boca Beach Resort where there is a World Class Spa, that I also highly recommend! I will stay at this hotel from now on when I go to Boca to visit my Son. I hope you check it out.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Write a ReviewReviews (1,314)

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Another excellent Embassy Suites inside and out with nice rooms, reception, fitness area, pool, and more. This location puts you conveniently located to many beaches in the area and near the interstate. You could drive to some of Florida's best beaches up and down the coast as close as 5 minutes with other nice ones within 30 minutes. Nice breakfast and reception. It can get crowded.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cakesman
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We were pleasantly surprised by our stay here. We had a family wedding in Boca Raton and this was the recommended hotel. We had previously stayed at the suite hotel next door to this hotel 2 1/2 years ago. This far exceeded the other hotel for nearly the same price. Clean, comfortable, friendly, fast elevators, beautiful decor. Breakfast selections were awesome. Beds were very comfy. Ammenities were awesome with perfect little touches - hiding kitchenette behind a sliding door.

My only 2 complaints: 1. Breakfast lines were a little long some mornings. 2. Lighting in the rooms was severly inadequate. I understand they were trying to be eco-friendly, but I couldn't tell the color of clothes I was picking out of my suitcase due to the lack of lighting - unless I took them into the bathroom or completely pulled open the drapes for daylight. We had a makeup and hair artist come to our rooms to get us ready for the wedding, and the limited yellow light made makeup and hair extremely difficult. Ironing was difficult, because lighting was inadequate to see the wrinkles. I don't think I've ever had such a problem like this.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Clean & comfortable and the staff couldn't have been nicer. The inclusive breakfast was of a very reasonable standard and the free drinks of an evening most welcome.
Nice pool with plenty of beds & towels available
I'd be happy to recomend it and if we are in the area again I will be happy to return there.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 5, 2011

We stayed here this past weekend. I've stayed at other Embassy Suites before, but this was one of the nicer, ones. Desk staff at check in was upbeat and friendly, but did not note breakfast or evening reception times. I know this is listed in the rooms in the guest guides, but not everyone looks at those so having the desk tell guests at check in might be helpful. This is usually customary upon arrival at a Hilton hotel. Room was nice, however a few minor issues. -Bathroom drain was very slow, sink handles were loose and remotes were not user friendly at all. Might be a good idea for maintainance to inspect this stuff more closely. Evening reception flowed very nicely and Barbara the bartender was amazing. She was interactive with guests, remembered and used names and was just so pleasant you felt like you knew her for years. Pool was ok, but looked a little dirty and like it needs to be cleaned more often. My small child and I went swimming the first night and there were rowdy children--yes they had parental supervision, but I still think they were a little loud and obnoxious. Scared my child and saw several families leave as a result. Also, the lady that gives you the towels, she was really hard to understand and not to mention a little creepy. She was not friendly at all, and kept staring very oddly at my son and I. She did not smile at all. Not a good fit for a Hilton product. Breakfast Monday morning(4th of July) was very busy, but this hotel seems to have the term "organized chaos" down pat. The flow despite being this busy, went well. My only issue was the chef making the omelets that morning was very short and seemed to be annoyed he was there. The guy doing the pancakes seemed to try and balance the attitude as he was making jokes and being friendly, but having the negative chef was definitely not a good look. I understand the stress as I have worked in hotels before, but you come to expect when you offer a product like this and combine a holiday weekend, it is going to be busy. That is when you should have your best people working and the most positive. The breakfast chef the day before-Sunday morning was by himself and despite being extremely busy, still seemed upbeat. Grumpy employees equal grumpy impatient guests. Overall our experience was not a horrible one, but small things like this when you are on vacation can make or break how you feel when staying someplace.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2011

This is a well run Embassy Suite. Rooms are well-appointed. It is quiet and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. At the price an exceptional value.

Room Tip: Just Ask
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2011

We were late arriving but check in was a breeze. The staff was courteous and very pleasant during the entire 2 weeks. You couldn't ask any more from the complimentary breakfast, which included an omelet station. The Business Center is quite congested with only 2 very slow desktops. However, this was not a problem because we had our laptops.

It was very cold and our balcony door wouldn't shut completely with the curtains blowing in the breeze. However maintenance didn't stop until they got the problem resolved.

Every staff member was courteous and went out of there way to greet us in some manner.

Location is centrally located and it was easy to get to the beaches, shopping or business district. However, a car is a must!!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business