We stayed here this past weekend. I've stayed at other Embassy Suites before, but this was one of the nicer, ones. Desk staff at check in was upbeat and friendly, but did not note breakfast or evening reception times. I know this is listed in the rooms in the guest guides, but not everyone looks at those so having the desk tell guests at check in might be helpful. This is usually customary upon arrival at a Hilton hotel. Room was nice, however a few minor issues. -Bathroom drain was very slow, sink handles were loose and remotes were not user friendly at all. Might be a good idea for maintainance to inspect this stuff more closely. Evening reception flowed very nicely and Barbara the bartender was amazing. She was interactive with guests, remembered and used names and was just so pleasant you felt like you knew her for years. Pool was ok, but looked a little dirty and like it needs to be cleaned more often. My small child and I went swimming the first night and there were rowdy children--yes they had parental supervision, but I still think they were a little loud and obnoxious. Scared my child and saw several families leave as a result. Also, the lady that gives you the towels, she was really hard to understand and not to mention a little creepy. She was not friendly at all, and kept staring very oddly at my son and I. She did not smile at all. Not a good fit for a Hilton product. Breakfast Monday morning(4th of July) was very busy, but this hotel seems to have the term "organized chaos" down pat. The flow despite being this busy, went well. My only issue was the chef making the omelets that morning was very short and seemed to be annoyed he was there. The guy doing the pancakes seemed to try and balance the attitude as he was making jokes and being friendly, but having the negative chef was definitely not a good look. I understand the stress as I have worked in hotels before, but you come to expect when you offer a product like this and combine a holiday weekend, it is going to be busy. That is when you should have your best people working and the most positive. The breakfast chef the day before-Sunday morning was by himself and despite being extremely busy, still seemed upbeat. Grumpy employees equal grumpy impatient guests. Overall our experience was not a horrible one, but small things like this when you are on vacation can make or break how you feel when staying someplace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton is located in the heart of Boca Raton. Easy access to all major Boca Raton attractions including the upscale Town Center Mall, Boca Raton Museum of Art, Mizner Park Shopping and Dining, Boomers Family Fun complex, Morikami Japanese Gardens, Trendy Atlantic Avenue, and of course, those beautiful beaches. Also close by you will find Florida Atlantic University, and Lynn University. Complimentary Full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and Evening Managers reception nightly from 5:30AM-7:30PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Embassy Suites