All reviews lifetime fitness monday and tuesday yamato road complimentary breakfast great hotel would definitely stay here again the breakfast area business trip location was perfect visit family breakfast staff enjoyed my stay clean hotel fresh fruit golf course front desk staff comfortable beds
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Back from another stay at the Hampton Inn in Boca Raton. The hotel is perfect for my wife and me because of its location. It is also so nice to see the same staff each time we visit, as they know our needs before we even ask. Clides by day and Vlad at night are always there to greet us with a big smile; both so professional and nice. Clides will make sure our room is made before we return from our day out and Vlad will have my chocolate chip cookies ready for me at 5:00. Thanks to both! See you again soon.

Date of stay: January 2020
hamptonbocaraton, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your amazing review.

We are so glad to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us due to our location and team members. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our team and I know that they feel the same way about you!

Looking forward to the next time you are in town. The cookies are waiting!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

Breakfast is wonderful with a lot of choices. Staff is friendly.and helpful.Location is good. Recent room remodel is terrible. No true closets. No drawers for clothing. No way to lock bathroom door for privacy.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Getaway37582460138
Chantel-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Getaway37582460138,

Thank you for sharing this invaluable insight into your recent visit. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed breakfast and that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We are disappointed that you are not pleased with our recent room renovations. Please be assured that we will consider your comments as look to improve our guest experience. We hope you will continue to stay with us when you’re in the area.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

We were in town for a music event for the weekend and chose the Hampton Inn as the hotel got great reviews. Did the online check in and picking our own room. We were pleased with the room, the check in and check out process. I will say that the hotel is kind of hard to find, behind a shopping center and gas station. It was hidden by trees and landscaping. I am sure was done to give some privacy and block some road noise. I would recommend this hotel. I does appear it is a an older hotel and yet it was remodeled nicely and clean.

Date of stay: January 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and comments about your recent stay with us!

We are pleased to know that you utilized the e-check in process and that it was satisfactory.

Our hotel did complete an interior renovation in 2017 and the exterior was completed 2018. We are glad that you enjoyed our cleanliness and that the remodel suited your needs.

If you are ever in the area again, we hope to see you again! Thank you so much for choosing us as your home away from home.

Reviewed December 10, 2019

I was treated badly, I was assigned to an unwanted room, pillow had sweat smell, room and bathroom were dirty. Staff didn't care. i was not appreciated as a Guest Honnors. I've been loyal to the Hilton brand for many years.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Rosa B
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2019

Dear Rosa B,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service and accommodations. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and helpful staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed December 9, 2019 via mobile

Arrived for a late check-in (after midnight) was greeted warmly and very kindly, asked if I needed a later check-out the next day so I could sleep later, given my complimentary drink, and was quickly given my key. Probably in bed within 10 minutes. They offered free breakfast even though I did not use that service. Couldn’t have been a smoother process!

Date of stay: December 2019