“Nice hotel”

Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We stayed here while visiting FAU. It seemed to be an older hotel that has been recently updated. It was very clean and the beds were super comfortable! The pool area was very nice. Typical continental breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful! Would not hesitate to stay here again.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I am always welcomed at this Hampton Inn. It's clean, convenient to who and what I am visiting. The staff is professional and helpful with just about any request I've ever had. The breakfast choices vary from day to day, but also has the favorites that guests expect such as waffles.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Well where do i began!! First I'll start by saying that I am a Honors member which means I stay at Hampton Hotels ALL the time and this is the first time I was disappointed. This Hampton is Old and in URGENT need of a upgrade. The hallways remind you of the Movie The Shining! (no joke) and there are to many other details to list!!!
My husband and I stayed in Room 203 which was at the end of a Looooong hallway and in the corner, which was scary but i figured wow maybe it will be great, because we would be away from the elevator and the icemaker, (NOT)! we were awaken by screaming kids the entire weekend, early morning, late night, slamming doors, people talking loud like they were outside.. It was terrible!! I wanted to complain but my husband said no... So if your just looking for a overnight place to stay, well this would be ok, I mean the rooms are clean but old and Cramped, meaning they have to much furniture per room..Definitely not accommodating for a large family.. Would I stay here again, Definitely not.. But I must say at check in the front desk person was SUPER nice, he even called the room after we checked in to see if the room was ok.. So, it was because of him I gave this place a 3 instead of a 2
also there is a pizza place behind the hotel by he name of Dean Anthony's Express, EXCELLENT!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank butlermw
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Pool is realtively small, but incredible atmosphere. Close to lots of things. Would recommend this to others. We were there to help assist a family member move out of state and found the staff very nice and helpful. Just wish we could have stayed longer.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I had reservations at another Hilton property in Boca Raton. When we arrived, there were issues (that's the subject of another review). I called the Hampton Inn and was told there was a room available for us, so we came right over.

I had not originally chosen the Hampton Inn because, in the TripAdvisor photos, it looked small and the breakfast buffet looked meager. I'm happy to say that, although the hotel is not the largest, it benefits from that fact. The hotel does have a small, even family-owned ambiance. The front desk staff were uniformly helpful and courteous, even offering things (evening tea, pool towels) before I had to ask. The layout of the rooms is unique and inviting. The hallways are perfectly clean.

Inside the room, I noticed immediately that the room was also very clean. Of particular importance to me is the bed linen. The bed cover is laundered for each guest - that is hugely important to me. The bed cover is a nice, new, white comforter type - no old polyester bedspread and ugly throw at the bottom of the bed. This is also a welcome change from the ordinary. While the rooms are not the most up-to-date, the cleanliness makes up for it.

The pool is small. For some reason, not many guests used the pool while we stayed, so it worked out for us. The pool chairs are comfortable. Pool hours are good.

The breakfast buffet had much more variety than I expected from the photos and offered many good choices.

We will stay at this property for all of our stays in Boca Raton.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed for three nights in September and our experience was very good. Clean hotel and room, very comfortable beds and pillows, plentiful breakfast, free WiFi and timely housekeeping. We were always greeted by friendly staff at the front desk and breakfast area. The pool is rather small but was kept clean and was not crowded; just what my kids needed for a short stay. My only disappointment was finding out after arriving that there were no laundry facilities (my fault for not asking beforehand). If I had to visit Boca again, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2013

When traveling on business my requirements are,

1) speedy check in, they did an excellent job
2) wifi- excellent service
3) comfortable bed - excellent
4) parking - plenty and well lit
5) room quality. This is where they were average. The room needed updating. The air conditioning system alternated between too cold and warm.

6) the breakfast and happy hour - didn't use

In summary, good value no frills

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business