Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton
$174
Curio.com
  • Pool
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$169
$134
Renaissance Hotels
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$103
$89
$367
$355
Waldorf.com
  • Beachfront
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$119
$203
$177
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$113
$105
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$142
$131
SpringHill Suites Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$101
$493
Waldorf.com
  • Pool
All reviewslifetime fitnessmonday and tuesdaycookies and milkyamato roadgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanthe breakfast areabusiness tripwould definitely stay here againenjoyed my stayvery pleasant staybreakfast stafffresh fruitfront desk staffgolf coursehappy hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I had reservations at another Hilton property in Boca Raton. When we arrived, there were issues (that's the subject of another review). I called the Hampton Inn and was told there was a room available for us, so we came right over.

I had not originally chosen the Hampton Inn because, in the TripAdvisor photos, it looked small and the breakfast buffet looked meager. I'm happy to say that, although the hotel is not the largest, it benefits from that fact. The hotel does have a small, even family-owned ambiance. The front desk staff were uniformly helpful and courteous, even offering things (evening tea, pool towels) before I had to ask. The layout of the rooms is unique and inviting. The hallways are perfectly clean.

Inside the room, I noticed immediately that the room was also very clean. Of particular importance to me is the bed linen. The bed cover is laundered for each guest - that is hugely important to me. The bed cover is a nice, new, white comforter type - no old polyester bedspread and ugly throw at the bottom of the bed. This is also a welcome change from the ordinary. While the rooms are not the most up-to-date, the cleanliness makes up for it.

The pool is small. For some reason, not many guests used the pool while we stayed, so it worked out for us. The pool chairs are comfortable. Pool hours are good.

The breakfast buffet had much more variety than I expected from the photos and offered many good choices.

We will stay at this property for all of our stays in Boca Raton.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed for three nights in September and our experience was very good. Clean hotel and room, very comfortable beds and pillows, plentiful breakfast, free WiFi and timely housekeeping. We were always greeted by friendly staff at the front desk and breakfast area. The pool is rather small but was kept clean and was not crowded; just what my kids needed for a short stay. My only disappointment was finding out after arriving that there were no laundry facilities (my fault for not asking beforehand). If I had to visit Boca again, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2013

When traveling on business my requirements are,

1) speedy check in, they did an excellent job
2) wifi- excellent service
3) comfortable bed - excellent
4) parking - plenty and well lit
5) room quality. This is where they were average. The room needed updating. The air conditioning system alternated between too cold and warm.

6) the breakfast and happy hour - didn't use

In summary, good value no frills

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was our 4th Hampton in 18 days. This Hampton Inn had a nice lobby and LOVELY pool area. Room was clean and smelled good but it had several (black) stains on the rug. My husband did not want me to say anything as he liked where we were located and was tired. When I did leave after a two day stay I told the desk about the stains and was told there was talk of new carpeting for the rooms. I was kind of mad at myself for not complaining right away but after all our travels I was tired. The breakfast buffet was the same as the other Hampton Inn's except my husband commented the plates were placed in awkward places and it was crowded.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 128. Stained rugs.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jann34
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel is really close to the business I was working at for the week. Rooms are decent sized and the king bed was really comfortable. The room was really clean, had a microwave and refridgerator without asking and costing extra. Parking was free also. I am not much of a breakfast eater so the waffles, yogurt and bagels were fine with me, the hot items need some improvement.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton