“Very pleased with this property”

Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed for three nights in September and our experience was very good. Clean hotel and room, very comfortable beds and pillows, plentiful breakfast, free WiFi and timely housekeeping. We were always greeted by friendly staff at the front desk and breakfast area. The pool is rather small but was kept clean and was not crowded; just what my kids needed for a short stay. My only disappointment was finding out after arriving that there were no laundry facilities (my fault for not asking beforehand). If I had to visit Boca again, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 9, 2013

When traveling on business my requirements are,

1) speedy check in, they did an excellent job
2) wifi- excellent service
3) comfortable bed - excellent
4) parking - plenty and well lit
5) room quality. This is where they were average. The room needed updating. The air conditioning system alternated between too cold and warm.

6) the breakfast and happy hour - didn't use

In summary, good value no frills

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was our 4th Hampton in 18 days. This Hampton Inn had a nice lobby and LOVELY pool area. Room was clean and smelled good but it had several (black) stains on the rug. My husband did not want me to say anything as he liked where we were located and was tired. When I did leave after a two day stay I told the desk about the stains and was told there was talk of new carpeting for the rooms. I was kind of mad at myself for not complaining right away but after all our travels I was tired. The breakfast buffet was the same as the other Hampton Inn's except my husband commented the plates were placed in awkward places and it was crowded.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 128. Stained rugs.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Jann34
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This hotel is really close to the business I was working at for the week. Rooms are decent sized and the king bed was really comfortable. The room was really clean, had a microwave and refridgerator without asking and costing extra. Parking was free also. I am not much of a breakfast eater so the waffles, yogurt and bagels were fine with me, the hot items need some improvement.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I have a few key considerations when selecting a hotel - here they are along with how this one ranked:
Outdoor Environment - Safe, clean, convenient - GREAT
Room and Accomodations - lovely space, very clean and a comfortable bed
Parking - Very good and free
Breakfast - Excellent
Internet - Fine and free
Fitness Center -none on site, a special "guest rate" of $10/day is available at the very nice LifeFitness gym on the other side of the parking lot. While that facility has a LOT to offer it is not a quick trip - checking in with the pass is a little cumbersome, they had to find someone that could help me - which consisted of taking my money. I asked if I could pre-pay for a three day pass - NO, I asked if they could point the way to locker rooms, cardio - that's what they did - point - upstairs. I still don't know where the locker rooms are but I found the cardio machines...having paid the $10 I felt compelled to spend more than my normal 60 minutes in the gym. The next day I opted to walk the office park instead, on my final day I had just a one hour block for gym time - not long enough to get to and from LifeFItness - and it was raining outside so I had to forego the workout. Didn't leave me feeling like this was the best hotel for me to frequent when in the area, in spite of the rest of the considerations.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Excellent Service. Friendly Staff. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Close to everything. Love this little hotel... This is my 4th stay this year and it is always a great experience. Staff is well trained and they use your name. I feel welcomed every time! Excellent service!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Was in town for a concert, in Palm Place at the Funky Buscuit. This place is only 5 miles from the venue. Right off Yamato Rd. and close to everything you need. Great value as is, and we were upgraded to a King suite overlooking the pool. Nice breakfast the next morning. Slept well, and plently of hot water for my shower. Will return, when there is another music venue in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple