Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$96
$76
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$95
$81
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$104
$95
GardenInn.com
$139
  • Pool
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$112
$109
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$79
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$169
$77
$325
$147
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$435
$386
  • Pool
All reviewslifetime fitnessmonday and tuesdaycookies and milkyamato roadgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanthe breakfast areabusiness tripenjoyed my staywould definitely stay here againvery pleasant stayvisit familyfront desk staffbreakfast stafffresh fruitgolf course
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We cancelled our reservation at the Best Western down the road due to an intense unpleasant odor in the room (cleaning chemicals most likely) and happened upon this place via TripAdvisor. For the price ( AAA discount in August) it was a value. A pretty and comfortable lobby for working and eating, a "free" breakfast of above average quality, a lovely pool setting, and attention to snackers with a nice selection of fruit in the lobby at all times and yummy warm cookies at night. Rooms include easy internet access, a nicely appointed bathroom and a clean comfortable room. (Loud A/C my only complaint). The staff was friendly and helpful - providing toiletries, advice on the best eateries, guidance to the best hospital for our medical emergency, and accommodating us for an unexpected additional night. It is set off the highway so no noise, but you can walk to an eatery or two in less than a minute. We will be back !

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PburghTraveler
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've stayed at plenty of Hamptons, however, this one, by far, it's the best. Lobby is big n very open facing the outdoors. Cookies, bananas, apples n assortment of teas were waiting. The attendant was very courteous anticipating our needs at check in. We hd two reservations for two nights n the rms were not of the same category -- this the way I booked it given some limitations I had. The attendant, Vlad, immediately checked if he could upgrade us the second night so we wouldn't hv to change rms.
location is outstanding, depending in what u want to do while in boca. However, since u need a car, regardless, you will drive. Within .7 miles you can find all kins of restaurants as well as shipping, envelope take care of your manicure.
Didnt ask, but I think the hotel is fairly new. The hallways are ver tastefully one withe the sconces giving an air of old world elegance.
The room was perfect, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, sofa, desk, free Internet.
Power outlets are strategically placed and there's plenty of them. Whoever planned n designed these rooms, the whole hotel, was most definitely thinking of the guest. I also received a call fr the check in attendant, Vlad, asking me if everything was in order. Without hesitation, I made an affirmation. Rm location n even feather pillows were not forgotten.
I thank Hampton and Vlad, whom I think may be the manager, for making my stay outstanding!

Room Tip: By the elevator, facing the golf course
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank toomuchfunnow
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very friendly professional staff, well managed hotel. Great place to stay while visiting Boca Raton. Easy access in and out of the hotel parking lot, very quiet area. The lobby, meeting area and pool are well appointed and attractive. The rooms are clean,quiet and furnished to meet a travelers needs.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 27, 2013

One of the best places I have stayed in Boca Raton Forget the Hiltons This place was new good brekfast good internet access all included I was pleasantly surprised Since the review must have 200 characters minimum I will drone on

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Typical Hampton - great breakfast in morning - cookies in the evening - pool - no fitness center due to fancy, huge Gym next door (discounted for guests - $10 I think - didn't have time to make it worth our while) - near 3 places for food if needed (Thai, Italian, healthy food choices - only Thai was open on weekends though). Thai restaurant was great. Friendly Staff! Overall very good experience!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple