“Always a pleasant stay”

Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton
Ranked #2 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed May 12, 2008

I stay here as much in possible when I am visiting my company's office. Sometimes it is sold out, but when not, I always book the Hampton Inn.

The staff is very friendly and the hotel is quite nice.

The only problem I have with it is that there aren't many channels on the television. The basic networks are there, and the news channels, but Discovery, etc are missing. I really enjoy watching those channels when I am on the road.

I am HHonors Gold, and was given two free upgrades. I ended up in a King Special room, which I guess is a little bigger than a typical room.

I was also given a bottle of water and a pack of Oreo cookies.

Stayed: May 2008
There are newer reviews for Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton

Reviewed April 23, 2008

I stayed at this hotel for a week while in Boca Raton on business. This is by far the best Hampton Inn I've stayed in. The decor is beautiful, very warm and inviting. The front desk staff were professional and friendly. The outdoor pool area is gorgeous! My room overlooked the pool/fountain. The bed was very comfortable. It can be a little tricky to find since the typical Hampton Inn sign is not seen.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 5, 2007

I travel for business and stay in Hampton Inns all around the country. This is, by far, one of the nicest I have seen. It has a lovely outdoor pool, with a fountain and wonderful seating. You can just slip outside from the breakfast buffett and enjoy the beautiful sunshine. The rooms were very nice with updated furniture. A bigger than average TV. The only downside was that even though there is a thermostat wall control, it controls a window unit and I could never get the temperature to below 70, know matter how low I set it. With that, the unit ran all night.
The staff was very friendly and the breakfast staff cleaned your table for you and were very attentive. In the lobby they had a table full of magazines for you to read. Nice touch for folks travelling alone.
The only other draw back is that it is not too near any restaurants. There is, however, a golf course right next door. But, I suspect that this hotel is used primarily by business travellers.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
4  Thank sendmehome
Reviewed April 20, 2007

My family and I stayed at the Hampton Inn. We booked our stay b/c we needed to attend a funeral. The front desk staff was incredibly kind, attentive, and accommodating. We arrived early due to a red eye flight. The staff, Yvonne (she was GREAT!!!) was able to find us a room so we could check in early.

This is a great hotel if you have business or need to stay in the Boca area. They also have a pretty good breakfast (hot and cold) and an evening reception. The pool area is very nice as well.

Great hotel ~ Great staff!!!!!!

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank mstw
Reviewed December 1, 2006

Easily accessible in quiet area set back from main road, backs on to golf course. Major attraction is an outstanding athletic facility next door. Rooms are comfortable, though not really 'suites'. There is a small refrigerator, no kitchen. Lobby is pleasant, coffee available 24 hours, breakfast modest. Hotel should firm up policy with athletic facility so that entry is simple, without fuss, upon showing hotel card. Breakfast could do with a greater variety of cereals, but overall impression is of a clean, pleasant, comfortable, well-kept property.

Stayed: November 2006
3  Thank Gedalya
Reviewed August 10, 2006

Clean, nicely furnished hotel. Continental breakfast was good with more than just coffee and donuts. Staff was helpful and very friendly.

I would use it again when in Boca.

1  Thank bbcreg
Reviewed June 19, 2006

After reading all of the glowing reviews, my husband and three children felt safe booking this hotel for our trip to Florida. We came in at midnight, stumbled into bed and awoke to find that my two children had slept in a bed up against a wall covered wioth black mold from the floor up to about three feet high. We told the front desk, who said they were "sorry about that." We did not push for any kind of refund - we just wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.

The location is awful - in back of a gas station/quick stop.

Although there is a pretty lobby, I don't understand why this hotel has such great reviews.

Just my two cents....