Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$152
Renaissance Hotels
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Pool
$152
$132
Very Good 4/5
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
Great 4.5/5
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$118
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$135
$122
Very Good 4/5
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$89
Very Good 4/5
SpringHill Suites Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$110
$493
Waldorf.com
  • Pool
All reviewslifetime fitnessmonday and tuesdaycookies and milkyamato roadgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanthe breakfast areabusiness tripwould definitely stay here againenjoyed my stayvery pleasant staybreakfast stafffresh fruitfront desk staffgolf coursehappy hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

My extended family stayed at this hotel recently for a wedding. Although we had all booked our rooms at separate times, as a courtesy to our family the gentleman at the front desk made sure that we were all on the same floor, which included free upgrades for a few of us. The rooms were very clean and comfortable and the staff was more than welcoming and very friendly. I would absolutely recommend this hotel and will definitely use it any and all times that I stay in the area

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank Pschaier710
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I am rating this Hampton inn compared to other Hampton inn's. The rooms were clean a but needed to be updated to compare to other hamptons. the breakfast bar was a little meager compared to other Hampton inns. Tables were dirty and I had to Go get my bill as it wasn't under the door like usual.
Worst was they didn't have a exercise room. You could go to the gym across the way, but that is a pain

I would stay again as I
Like Hampton inns but it would be nice to see it upgraded.

• Stayed: August 2012
Andra G, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

I would like to first, thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to complete a survey for the Hampton Inn Boca Raton. While I know that you had many other things to do, I sincerely appreciate your feedback on how my staff and I are doing as it relates to servicing our guests.

After reviewing your survey, I deeply regret that my team and I did not earn top scores and regret any issues that you experienced during your stay with us. I felt the very least I could do is acknowledge that I did receive your review and definitely will use it as a training tool for myself and my staff. Our hotel was fully renovated 3 years ago and is constantly getting updated (most recently the wallpaper in the hallways). If you have something specific you can suggest we would love to hear it. If you are ever back in the area, we hope that you will stay at our property again so we can exceed your expectations with our service.

In the meantime, please, again accept my humblest apology on behalf of my staff and me.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I'm very specific. I asked for extra towels upon my arrival which was LATE around 2:30am on the 31st yet paid for the room for the 30th. I also asked the staff to stock the room w/REGULAR coffee & extra as I dislike decaff & needed to be up to do some work upon my arrival & unpacking which I did & didn't have the extra coffee. I also asked for the room to be chilled like a 'meat locker' - it was hot at 76 degrees. Ugh. In addition, there were NO EXTRA towels & hardly any tissues & only half a roll of toilet paper. The worst thing was the lack of water pressure in the bathroom sink & the small bathroom made it awkward to open and close the door upon entering and existing. The sliding track doors on the shower weren't on track & made it difficult to slide. I didn't bother saying anything to management because I didn't feel like having to repack & move to another room presuming one would be available. SO I just bit the bullet. In closing the internet speed was slow as crap - remember DIAL UP? Yeah that. I don't believe I'll be staying at this property going forward now that I have a baseline on comparison contrast properties in Boca & now other cities before becoming a Hilton Honors rewards member.

RECAP: This place needs its’ staff to LISTEN to requests & to have said staff that actually clean thoroughly! A lot of dusty areas in the room skeeved me out.
LISTEN to requests. MORE COFFEE & TOWELS, BIGGER bathrooms & WATER Pressure in the sink. And yeah, CLEANER rooms - don't ignore the areas where dust forms around furniture & accessories cause that is just pure disgusting & not acceptable. I'm glad I brought my own can of disinfectant spray & a box of tissues since your hotel didn't have any tissues in the bathroom! I should have done a 180 after seeing the room - for it not being 2:30 am, I would have under normal circumstances & would have gone directly to the Embassy Suites & booked a room. Now I know.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor in a king bare bones 'suite' overlooking the golf course. You Get What You Pay For, this isn't the Waldorf Astoria but for an extra $10, the Embassy Suites is up the road and they have a bar, and room service - not just that complimentary disgusting cold breakfast like at the Hampton. Embassy Suites has a complimentary breakfast too with certain bookings, it's not eggs benedict but there's at least decent coffee, eggs and bagels and fruit. And yeah, the Embassy charges for the the internet but it doesn't suck from past memory!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TheChickylala
Andra G, Manager at Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

After reviewing your survey, I deeply regret that my team and I did not earn top ratings and regret any issues that you experienced during your stay with us. My expectancy of my team does not allow room for such mishaps, but demands that we are constantly performing at 100% Guest Excellence! I wish you had come to us during your 5 night stay and mentioned the issues in the room so we could have rectified them. I felt the very least I could do is acknowledge that I did receive your review and definitely will use it as a training tool for myself and my staff. If you are ever back in the area, we hope that you will stay at our property again so we can exceed your expectations with our service.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

This Hampton Inn is clean and comfortable. The best part of the place though is the staff. They are friendly and are always smiling. I stayed here for a few nights for business and had everything I needed. My only suggestion is that the signage for the Hampton Inn isn't the most visible so keep your eyes peeled for the smallish sign so you don't pass it. :)

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JuJuinBama
Reviewed July 15, 2012

I checked into my room and the ice machine across from the room was beeping. I went back downstairs to tell the staff and they said would move me, which they did. There was a group of men working on removing and replacing the wallpaper, which I felt kind of awkward coming and going with them in the hallway. They finished up their work and vacuumed the hallway by 7PM so it wasn't a bother in the evening. Rooms were clean, bed comfy, everything I always expect with the Hampton and am never disappointed. Enjoyed the warm chocolate chip cookies they put in the lobby in the evening along with the coffee. the complimentary breakfast was good, even though all I ate was toast.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo