All reviews loft suite extended stay hotel front desk business park long stay delray beach first floor great place to stay breakfast was included each morning the general manager pool and hot tub home away from home king bed fireplace andre harris
Selected filters
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I highly recommend this spot. Its basically off 95 and close to boomers..yay for the kids. easy access to all the great restaurants and shopping in boca. I would go over to Marios italian down the street. Place has been a staple to the area for 40 yrs

Date of stay: April 2014
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We spent a night at this hotel...very nice/clean room. Unfortunately, it's right next to both I95 and a commuter rail line that runs all night so you get noise from both. Worse, if you happen to get a dog next door (or near) your room, you may get the pleasure of waking up to barking/yelping like we did. (when the owners go to breakfast, i presume). (BTW, not even an apology from the hotel staff about putting us next to a room with a dog). Caution on this hotel.....

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We stayed here for a couple of nights. The units were clean and in good shape. Our unit was in the back and was extremely quiet. The studio units were the largest I've stayed at for a Resident Inn and the breakfast was typical of the brand. The property is in an office park and we didn't see any nearby restaurants. My only complaint was the front desk help both mornings that we were there. Two young men working and both clearly did not want to be there. Otherwise, I would stay here again.

Room tip: In the back of property, away from highway noise
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bocagrlz
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Excellent service from the moment I arrived. Amanda was very helpful and took the time to sign me up for rewards which was great.
Management staff was a pleasure and very attentive.
I would recommend to everyone

Reviewed June 16, 2014

The bad news... This property is buried in an office/industrial park, and is tough to find. The signage in the park could be better. Access to I-95 however, is excellent.
The good news... Very comfortable accommodations for the price. Suites are really studio apartments, complete with kitchens. The included breakfast each morning has an adequate variety of hot and cold foods. What I found that makes this hotel a cut above many of the rest is the staff. Friendly and welcoming. Special kudos to Niessa Kinard and Gilbert Chalstrom who went above and beyond to help us feel welcome.

• Trip type: Traveled with family