SpringHill Suites Boca Raton
$131
Curio.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$96
$76
Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$105
$89
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$95
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$103
$93
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$79
$446
$386
Hilton.com
$328
$316
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfront deskspring hillhot oatmealtri rail stationbedroom areamake your own waffleslollipopsfresh fruitfree breakfastmini fridgeexercise roomsofa bedbreakfast servicewest palm beachking suitenice stayroom was clean and comfortable
Reviewed March 19, 2014

We stayed here for one night in March and our stay was enjoyable. The free breakfast was great and the pool area was very nice. The room was spacious and clean. They also allowed us to check-in early on a Saturday which was great. However, when we went to check-in the first time we were turned away because there were no rooms. This wasn't a problem but I would have at least liked to have gotten the process started. I felt like we were dismissed. It went like this "Hi, we are checking in." "We don't have any rooms come back at 2 pm." That was it! That is my only complaint with the hotel. Great stay otherwise. As mentioned in a previous review there were many baseball teams at the hotel but we were put on a different floor. I didn't hear any noise at all. Great stay overall. You can't beat the amenities for the price.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
SpringHillSuitesBoca, Guest Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Thank you so much for your very positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate knowing that we exceeded your expectations. Our check in time is at 3pm and we always try to ensure all rooms are ready by that time. We could have been, however, more proactive in taking your cell number to let you know when your room is ready. We will forward this feedback to our front desk as this was great information for our future reference.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stayed at the hotel for one night and around 9.30 A.M i heard the knock on the door while my husband was still sleeping. I opened the door and found house keeping supervisor knocking on the door,checking to see if the room is empty. While checking out I talked to the lady guest service agent, and I was shocked by her response. I was told that it is normal to go and knock on the door to find out if the room is empty and I should have hang the "do not disturb" sign on the door.. When i told her that you should inform the guest to hang the sign while checking in. I received the answer that this is the normal practice of the hotels. This may be the normal practice of the Marriott to save few dollars on the house keeping cost but it does not leave customer happy.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank HansaSoni
SpringHillSuitesBoca, Public Relations Manager at SpringHill Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on your recent stay with us.

Our housekeepers need to verify that guests have checked out of the room on check out days. However, the only way for us to know if you are still in the room, without having a "do not disturb sign" on the door, is to knock.

We apologize that we did not meet your expectations of what you felt was proper protocol.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Very clean, close to most all major cruise/airport... Enjoyed the suite... Even though there were baseball teams in the hotel, they made sure that we were comfortable and on a different floor.
Very happy...Breakfast was wonderful ;0)

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I was traveling from Miami to Washington DC ..and suddenly my car stopped working ..so after called a AAA Tow I found myself in the need of a hotel to stay the night.....closest one was this Marriott Spring Hill .......whee I booked and stayed the night .....The staff was very kind and the facilities were clean and amenities wonderful.......The decoration was awesome ....definitely a place to come back !

Room Tip: HIgher floor was nice for me !
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We were interested in finding a safe place in South Florida and this filled the bill however the hotel is not centrally located to downtown where we wanted to visit.
The hotel is well equipped with an assortment of food items for breakfast.
While the room is called a studio suite it is quite crowded with two regular sized beds, not queen and there is a feeling of claustrophobia at times.Ask for one king size bed.

Room Tip: Away from elevators is a good practice
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family