SpringHill Suites Boca Raton
$164
$146
  • Pool
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$96
$76
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
$326
$316
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
$487
$424
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$143
$131
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$125
$106
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskspring hillhot oatmealtri rail stationbedroom arealollipopsmake your own wafflesfresh fruitfree breakfastmini fridgeexercise roomsofa bedwest palm beachbreakfast serviceking suitenice stayroom was clean and comfortable
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Hello everyone,

I would like to tell all of you about a wonderful place to stay in the Boca Raton area (actually two places). These are the Springhill Suites and Town Place Suites in Boca Raton, Florida. These two properties are right next door to each other.

Whether it be a "long term" stay or just overnight, I highly recommend you stay at either of these hotels.

As you know (or at least "should" know), there is a big difference between people just "acting" nice and "genuinely" being nice. The staff at both properties are certainly the later. They are all "genuinely" nice. I'm sure this is due to all of them being very happy to work here. The management is "outstanding."

I have stayed here on and off for the last 5 years and will continue to do so, as I have never been disappointed.
They have about "70" TV channels from which to choose, ranging from sports, news, discovery, history etc; anything you would possibly want to watch.

The rooms are very nice and the housekeepers do an amazing job in servicing the rooms. .

Also, there is a "free" breakfast every morning, which is very convenient.

I have come to know everyone in every department at both properties and they are all wonderful people.

So, the next time you are in the Boca Raton area, I "highly" recommend that you stay at the Springhill Suites or Town Place Suites. You will not be disappointed. :-)

Room Tip: Any room you choose will be very nice.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank James P
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Just stayed their for 2 nights to attend a family soiree nearby .Great rates ,clean room ,great and free breakfast and friendly front of house staff ,Cory I think was his name .

Breakfast staff were bright and cheerful .

Whilst the renovations are going on I suggest that management refrain from allowing a carpenter or carpet layer use his hammer at 8am on a Sat morning ...there was a little man inside my head doing enough hammering for the both of us !!!

Room Tip: a/c is not that functional
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DublinD_11
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Did not enjoy my stay here. My room seemed dirty and musty. Although square footage in the room was decent, the layout was terrible. No space to walk around the beds, all of the space at the front of the room by the sink/kitchen. Fortunately I was in and out of here just to sleep. I did have the free breakfast which was pretty basic, but it was free and had a decent selection. The pool did look nice but I never made it there.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank LAcurlgurl
SpringHillSuitesBoca, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Hello LAcurlgurl,

Thank you for your feedback as it is very important to hear our guest's experiences.

I wanted to inform you that we are currently under a full guest room renovation and refresh on target to be completed by the end of December this year. We are addressing the exact issues you described in your review in our upcoming guest room renovation, including getting rid of the chest in the middle of the room that the TV sits on. Instead there will now be two TVs, one on the wall opposite the bed and one over in the corner where the desk currently is. We are also adding a ‘chair-and-a-half’ that has a single bed pull-out sofa, making it easier to walk around it when the bed is pulled out.

We hope that you will give us a try to experience our "new" guest rooms when your travels bring you back to Boca Raton!

John Barone General Manager

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I were so impressed with our previous stay at Springhill Suites that we brought our friends (another couple) with us for this visit. Starting with the first person we met at the front desk to our experience with breakfast to our experience in the computer room to our experience at their beautiful pool, we can not say enough positive things. The bedding was PERFECT...great night's sleep, very clean, the choices for breakfast were more than satisfying...if anyone wants a breakfast more tailored to his/her personal wants, there are plenty of restaurants/deli in the area. All of our wants and needs were taken care of in a friendly, fast manner. We would have no reason to seek out another hotel....why would we?? We know this hotel; we love this hotel; we will be back

Room Tip: The higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2012

I stayed here for three nights for a business trip. The room was large and the bed was comfortable. The warm cookies at the end of the day were perfect. The reasons I didn't rate it five stars were because there were crazy ants in the vanity area and on the nightstand, the breakfast (although hot) was the same every day, and the location was convenient to get to the hotel, but to get to I-95 required a skillful entry to busy rush hour traffic and a U-turn - all very minor issues.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank jentlewolf
SpringHillSuitesBoca, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Hello jentlewolf,

Good day and thank you for your positive feedback on Trip Advisor. We value all our guests feedback so we can always strive to improve.

We have had some isolated issues with "sugar ants" due to the heavy amount of rain that came through south Florida over the last few months and we are addressing these issues immediately. In addition, we strive to have a variety of breakfast items and change our hot items daily.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future!

John Barone