We stayed one night to attend at Bon festival at the Morikami museum and Japanese Gardens on 8/13. Stayed before for another event 6 months ago and liked it. Everything was clean and staffs were well-trained and courteous. I made a request to change the room and Jamie took care of it very efficiently. Pool and jacuzzi were very clean.
I noticed difference of size for room, so I will note as a suggestion.
This time, we stayed on the first floor in rooms 109 & 111 connected rooms. 109 was accessible room with double beds and a sofa bed which has extra space. Three to four can stay easily feeling clammed up. However, the accessible room does not have a bath tub, so if you want to have a bath tub, do not reserve it. All odd number rooms facing at the parking lot side. No pretty view, but you will hear less of train passing by ( local train station is in walking distance) and you can keep eyes on your car.
The last time, we stayed top floor ( 5th) in 2 double beds suite. The room size was much smaller, or placement of bathroom made us feel clammed in the space. ( when you open the sofa bed located at the front part of the room, we could not pass through to the other side....)
Room is well-equipped with mini-frig, coffee maker, plenty of towels. Bedding was fresh and comfortable.
Well equipped with free wi-fi at entire property, fitness room, business room (with desktop and printer), free buffet breakfast ( with waffle maker, hot meal; egg, sausage, selection of bread, fruits, hot oatmeal, juice and coffee, tea...)
The price: Go to Mariott website and reserve directly to get the best deal. Use your AAA or AARP to get further discount. I used the Mariott reward point for one room and paid just $55 with AAA discount for another!
The location: Just off I-95 on Yamato Rd. in Business district. There are plenty of restaurants and grocery store (Publix) within 1/4 miles.
Boca Raton is Mariott hotel chains territory. If you like more "resort" style hotel. Go couple miles south on Glades St. Both Mariott hotel Boca Raton and Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel were great, too. ( but add another $30+/night)
I will surely put this hotel on my list in Boca Raton for budget accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SpringHill Suites Boca Raton is the ideal hotel for business, family vacations, or romantic getaways. Located in Boca Raton, Florida, the SpringHill Suites is within minutes of several local businesses and championship golf courses like Broken Sound Golf Course. You will be sure to enjoy outstanding service and amenities at the SpringHill Suites Boca Raton. Our suites are 25% larger than the traditional hotel room giving you space to relax and enjoy your trip. Other amenities for you to enjoy include an outdoor pool, Free Wifi, Complimentary Hot Breakfast, and 24 Hour Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your SpringHill Suites Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Boca Raton Hotel Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Springhill Suites