$128
$125
Curio.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
$89
Hotels.com
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$86
$78
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$93
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$352
$335
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$99
$93
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$104
$82
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
$291
$276
  • Beachfront
All reviewsfull kitchentri railtwo bedroom suitefront deskthe spring hill suitespros and conssmall kitchenettedining tablecheck in was easyfree breakfastflat screen tvevery morningper nightbreakfast staffsouth floridaspecial thanksthe general manager
Reviewed July 27, 2017

I was originally going to stay here for two nights but ended up staying one night. It's outdated and the rooms have a musty odor. Hallways lack lighting. You get an overall creepy feeling. I was not able to sleep very well. I have stayed at motels better than this.I really don't think management does a good job managing this property. I have stayed at other townplace suites across the country and never had an issue. There are better options nearby!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jgerund
Stu_Levy, Area General Manager at TownePlace Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I am so sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. However, I am excited to let you know that we are going to update the hallways shortly which will include painting the walls and adding better lighting. We are also going to renovate the entire lobby and first floor. We do hope that you come see the positive changes in the future and thank you once again for your feedback!

Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

Picked as a convenient stopping point just before we got to Miami (couldn't face the Saturday night prices!).

Certainly a good stop - just off the interstate. Room was a bit small (we had a two bed suite for four people) and a bit dated but clean and in good condition.

Welcome was great and she helped us find a place to eat. Breakfast is in the Springfield hotel next door. All of a 30m walk. It was fine - it was "free" - standard buffet with waffles etc etc. But after just two breakfasts like it, we're tempted to find somewhere a bit better (but not at this location as there's nothing nearby at all).

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Stu_Levy, Area General Manager at TownePlace Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear that you found our hotel to be a "good stop" and that you also found it to be clean. I am also thrilled to hear that our team treated you so well and helped you out. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Service: Florence at the front desk was so sweet and made sure our stay was as comfortable as possible. The housekeeping is usually once per week but you can request additional toiletries as necessary. My early check in was honored without issue and the check in process was quick.

Room: We had a two bedroom suite with a full kitchen and living area. The room was 424 and looks out to the road/highway/rails. The tri-rail was quiet and I didn't bear any outside noise. It's somewhat outdated with normal wear and tear, which I can see why others may be bothered but it wasn't an issue for me.

The two bedroom suite was spacious and had plenty of storage space for our luggage and bags. I did notice a musty smell when we first arrived, too bad there isn't a balcony to get some fresh air.

Breakfast: There is continental breakfast of fruit coffee and pastries on the lobby. At the sister hotel next door (2 min walk) there is a full hot breakfast bar with great selection and service.

I definitely recommend this place for prime location in Boca. It's a nice venue for longer stays and for families which children who may require a kitchen and extra rooms.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
TownePlaceBocaRaton, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Wow; thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that Florence treated you so well. We look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2017 via mobile

An inexpensive stay. Nice & clean, a little noisy in our room. They had coffee in the lobby and our room had a small kitchenette. It is right off I95 so it is convenient to everywhere in south Florida.

Stayed: June 2017
TownePlaceBocaRaton, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our property and that you found it to be in a convenient location. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

Although my stay was short, this Townplace is not as nice as many others I have stayed at. Compared to others this is run down. Room smelt like fish and the air conditioner could barely keep the room temp! There is NO Breakfast available in this hotel...they direct you across the way to their sister property....very misleading on the website! I sure will never stay here again!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank John O
TownePlaceBocaRaton, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. Although our rooms were renovated a few years ago, we are about to upgrade our lobby and common areas very shortly. Regarding the breakfast, as an added amenity we invite our guests to our SpringHill Suites only a few steps away as it is a full hot breakfast. It does state this on our website. We also offer a "grab & go" in case you are in a rush and don't want to come over. We appreciate your feedback and do hope you give us another chance.