I've stayed at this hotel numerous times and decided it was finally time to write a review. It's convenient to just about anywhere in Boca and centrally located between PBI and FLL. It's a heartbeat off I-95, too. The staff is always welcoming, the rooms are roomy and it's great having a full kitchen, if for no other reason than there's plenty of room for my Diet Coke. There's a nice pool if you're so inclined. The only possible drawbacks are that the closest parking spots tend to fill up quickly (part of the lot is shared with the Springhill Suites next door) and the railroad tracks run right by one side of the hotel. (If you grew up listening to trains like me, it's no big deal.) It's usually one of the lower-priced options in Boca Raton - and it's pet-friendly (although it does come with Marriott's standard pet fee, which is a bit steep). There's a free light breakfast, too. All in all it's an excellent place to stay for a couple of nights or longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The TownePlace Suites Boca Raton is ideal lodging option for long and short stays in Boca Raton, Florida. This extended stay hotel is ocated within minutes of the beach, several universities, and area companies like Office Depot. Our all-suites hotel features spacious floor plans with luxurious bedding, free Wifi and fully equipped kitchens to make a your own meals. Whether you are in Boca Raton for a few days or a few months the TownePlace Suites will feel like home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TravelUp, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your TownePlace Suites Boca Raton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Boca Raton Hotel Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Towneplace Suites