TownePlace Suites Boca Raton
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$152
Renaissance Hotels
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$98
Curio.com
  • Pool
$152
$132
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$113
$105
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$135
$122
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$129
$118
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$89
$561
$493
Waldorf.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchentri railfront deskthe spring hill suitespros and conssmall kitchenettedining tablei highly recommend this hotelfree breakfastflat screen tvevery morningper nightbreakfast staffsouth floridaspecial thanksthe general managerlobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 21, 2011

Spent 14 days at this hotel. The staff was excellent and helpful, The pool was kept at a real nice hot temperature. Super clean. Except for the misunderstanding on when we wanted our sheets changed the palce was excellent. This is our second time there and wil be going back for sure

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank grapho_11
JenDott, Manager at TownePlace Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your most recent stay. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We apologize for the misunderstanding on the linen and we are happy to know that our staff quickly resolved the issue for you. We are anticipating your stay with us again for a third time! Thank you again!

Reviewed May 15, 2011

I recommended this hotel and was later told about the negative review, so I'm compelled to debunk the bed bugs myth. I've been at this hotel on business for the better part of two years. During this time, I never experienced problems with any pests including bed bugs. However, I do recall an incident in which a gentleman thought he had been bitten by bugs but later discovered it was an allergic reaction to something he had eaten. My concerns were further laid to rest after I was given a copy of an inspection performed by a 3rd party. The staff is exceptional from management to housekeeping. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The kitchenette is nice for preparing hot meals but if you must dine out, the hotel is conveniently located near a variety of restaurants for every budget.
If you're planning a visit to the Boca Raton area for business or pleasure, I don't believe you will be disappointed in choosing this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank sja1971
Reviewed March 14, 2011

My elderly mother and I had two bedroomsr in the Towne Suite hotel. My mother is handicapped, and even though they fixed the grab bar that was hanging off of the anchors, we decided to let that incident go, since they fixed it when we called down.
Each night I felt my legs were getting bitten up, Finally, night four, I noticed more than a dozen jumping bugs beds in my bed. My mother also had the same bug in her bed.
We complained, they called in an exterminator who examined the bugs, and told us they were gnats. We were moved to a one bedroom suite, after we complained. On check out they charged us the price of a two bedroom suite, even though we stayed in a one room suite, and then sent us a letter with incorrect grammar stating that "there 'was' no bugs found in the room as you had indicated". My doctor, who put me on 5 different medications due to my inflamed bitten ankles would disagree. I have pictures too!

Stayed: February 2011
9  Thank Travelwithmom86
JenDott, Manager at TownePlace Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2011

Hello, Travelwithmom86 –

First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. And while we certainly have a different recollection (and documentation to prove it) of the incident, we appreciate your visit to our hotel.
As you know, we take any and all such accusations extremely seriously; that is why we moved you in to a different room and had a professional pest and bug prevention service come immediately to evaluate the rooms. After a thorough inspection of the room in question (as well as another room, just to be sure) Steritech, the leading company in this field, concluded that there were no bugs in the beds or anywhere in the rooms. In fact, nor did the Steritech representative indicate that what you think you saw were gnats; they said that there were no bugs in the room, period. Including gnats.
In addition, as you know, we passed your claim on to our insurance company, and due to the seriousness with which we handled your claim and our cautious efforts to ensure our accuracy, they denied your claim.
And regarding your room charges, we did not over-charge you; in fact, we actually ‘comped’ one of your rooms. Since as you will recall, you moved into a one-bedroom suite and your mother remained in the two-bedroom suite, you were occupying two guest rooms, however we did not charge you for the one-bedroom suite that you moved to. In addition, we purchased 20,000 Marriott Rewards points for any inconvenience you and your mother may have had during your stay.
I sincerely regret that this situation has come to this, however I have the utmost confidence in our hotel, our staff, and our efforts to appropriately address your situation. The reality is that we did a thorough examination of the guestroom in question and found no trace of bugs; we followed all proper legal and corporate protocol, including documentation and due diligence and your claim was denied by the insurance agency; we gave you a free guest suite during your stay; and we compensated you with 20,000 Marriott Rewards points. The bottom line is, I don’t know what else we could/can do.
Regardless, again, we thoroughly appreciate your business and we would love to have the opportunity to serve you and your family again in the future.

Thank you!
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Boca Raton

Reviewed March 7, 2011

I spent a week here in February 2011. The location is in an office park with a few other similar hotels. There’s a nice sense of open space without a clustered, high-rise atmosphere. The parking was free and plentiful. I did notice when I was up early that the closest lots to the building were filled but the further away lots could be easily accessed, something which I never had to do
There’s not easy access to restaurants, bars, or stores within walking distance. There are some strip malls about .25 mile (one-quarter) away but the main street, NW 51st I believe, is a pretty big thoroughfare, not congenial to walking. (I did see a few intrepid souls doing it though)
There’s a running/walking/biking trail a couple hundred yards away which I used. I don’t know how far it goes as I only went ½ mile north on it one day.
The rooms were clean and the kitchen/microwave/full refrigerator/stove came in really handy for me. I didn’t notice any problem with smoke or disinfectants which previous writers have alluded to. Also, the free wi-fi in the room worked great for me.
The train tracks are nearby but I never was awakened. I heard the low rumble a few times when I was awake but it really was no bother to me. By the pool, which is pretty small, the train went by once and it was about a four iron shot away. I kind of like to watch them go by and they don’t take that long. (usually Tri-Rail or Amtrak, I think)
Hotel personnel were very polite and friendly in all interactions with me and helpful with simple requests including fixing a minor room problem within about ten minutes.
The highway, I-95, is about .1 mile (one-tenth) away. However, to access it from the hotel, you must turn right onto the main road, NW 51st, drive about .2 mile (two-tenths) west and make a U turn at the light. I timed that light at 2 minutes, 18 seconds once, so if you miss it, bring a book.
Overall, it is a clean, well-run establishment without a lot of extras. If you want to do some of your own cooking, be near a highway, drive to where you’re going, and go about your business without a lot of fluff, this is a good place for you. Good value for the price.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank flint15
Reviewed September 2, 2010

My family and I have stayed here previously 2x. We never have had any problems here. The staff is very accomodating. The hotel is always very clean, including rooms, hallways and elevators. This hotel accepts pets, but there is no evidence of animals around, no odors or droppings. Each room has a small kitchen with granite countertops, refrigerator, microwave,dishwasher, small table with 2 chairs, large closet and pretty decent size bathroom. There is a small heated pool, also very clean and laundry facilities. We did utilize the washer and dryer on this trip. It is $1.25 (quarters only), no change machine-have to get change from the front desk. Both worked great, there was no problem with the dryer, as there is sometimes with hotel dryers not drying the clothes within 1 cycle.

There were a couple minor issues with our stay. We originally booked a studio, which provides a queen size bed and a sleeper sofa, at a AAA rate of $70.00 per night. We requested a complimentary upgrade to a 1 bedroom with 2 queen size beds but were told there was nothing available as the hotel was at near capacity. Well, it turned out that the sleeper mattress is extremely thin and uncomfortable for my 22 year old son. If it was bad for him, imagine for someone in his 40s! Consequently, we requested a 1 bedroom suite and told them we were willing to pay the difference and as luck would have it, a room became available. Unfortunately, in this room the refrigerator was not working at all. They sent someone from maintenance up immediately and they ended up replacing the refrigerator. They also gave us a voucher for complimentary breakfasts at the Spring Hill Suites, the sister resort to this one. Towne Place does not have breakfast, however there is free coffee, tea and hot chocolate available in the lobby 24 hrs a day. Then as we were preparing for bed, we realized we were short a remote control for one of the televisions in the bedroom. We called down but there were none to be had and they told us they would have housekeeping replace it the next day. As the remote for the living room tv worked for the other, it was not a problem.

The beds are extremely comfortable, there are feather pillows available, and with the black out curtains on the windows, sleeping is wonderful! The air conditioning gets quite cold which combats the hot Florida weather.

Overall this is a fantastic hotel. We would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
amccrae, Manager at TownePlace Suites Boca Raton, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback on your most recent stay. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. We apologize for any minor issues you encountered during your stay but am glad to know that our staff quickly resolved these issues for you. It is our hope that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast voucher at the SpringHill Suites next door. We hope to have you with us again for a third time! Thank you again and happy travels!