“Excellent..Wouldn't stay anywhere else!”

Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Oceanside, New York
“Excellent..Wouldn't stay anywhere else!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times. Between the location, the renovation, and most of all the staff, I wouldn't stay anywhere else when I'm in the area. Perry and his whole staff made me and my family feel so at home there, we didn't want to leave. All of his staff were absolutely wonderful. Every single member of that staff was wonderful. Our room was absolutely perfect as it was my young sons first trip in a hotel. We can't wait to go back!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
BocaGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
Wouldn't stay anywhere else? What a compliment to our team. There could not be a better compliment than that and we thank you for taking the time to document your experience with us here at the Renaissance Boca Raton. There is nothing more important than your satisfaction. Reach out to me upon your return as I would like to thank you personally.

Perry E Hansen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We have been going to this hotel for 9 years generally twice a year. Since our last visit at Thanksgiving, the hotel has had a wonderful make over. Mr. Perry Hansen, the new general manager has overseen a great make-over. The rugs have been replaced in the halls with a whimsical beautiful butterfly design. The bedding in the rooms has been refreshed and is very comfortable (mattress is great). The window treatment is a room darkening shade enclosed in a tract that really keeps the light out. The old drapes where dusty & had to be pinched together to TRY & keep the light out. There is new decor in the rooms & bathroom. Hayley at the front desk was very helpful. I spoke with Mr Hansen about 2 other items that I think would help. One would be to have reading lamps on the bedpost & I would like cushions for the lounge chairs at the pool( he said he would work on it).

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
BocaGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words. The team is so happy you enjoyed your stay. The fact that this visit trumped all your other stays here is magical. We only wish you were coming back sooner. We look forward to your return and if there is anything I can do to assist you further, please don't hesitate in reaching out to me.

Walnut Creek, CA
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I enjoyed my one night stay at the Renaissance in Boca Raton, Florida. The real star of this hotel is its huge tropical pool, which reminds me of a hotel pool in Hawaii. I would have been happy relaxing by this beautiful pool all day! The rooms at the hotel have recently been refurbished and are nice. Overall, the service was very good at the Renaissance. In particular, the restaurant is well run by Angela Caminiti, who went out of her way to make sure that my meal was perfect and that I had everything I needed while dining. The hotel is also located across the street from a shopping center where there are a multitude of dining choices. The only fault I would mention of the hotel is that the fitness center was small and somewhat limited in terms of machines, and it did not help that the only exercise bike seemed to be out of order. Despite this flaw, I would say that the Renaissance is a worthy contender in the Boca Raton hotel market.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
BocaGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you for your comments. Overall we are thrilled you enjoy your stay. We want to do whatever it takes to turn your review into perfection. However, we can do that...I want to know. Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime as I would like very much to discuss your stay. Thanks once again.

Vernon Hills, Illinois
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Have stayed in many hotels but this hotel is at the top of my list
Staff from Perry to Peter to all of the friendly people serving us was outstanding
We were there for 10 days in December and for 15 days in February
We plan on returning in the fall.
Great location just east of Town Center

Art Friedman

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
BocaGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this review, February 27, 2014
We miss you so much. The hotel does not feel the same with you both. I got use to seeing you every morning at breakfast and every evening for a night cap. You are such an amazing couple and I truly can't wait to have you back. Stay warm in the winter of Chicago but know we will be waiting for a quick return. I just communicated to the team your review and everyone says hurry back. Stay healthy, warm and see you soon.

Lindenhurst
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We just came back from out vacation and just wanted to say this hotel is a hidden treasure.The pool area is very relaxing with its palm trees and water falls.Food and drinks from the pool bar are excellent.The staff was extremely friendly and helpful.A shout out goes to Angela Caminiti (food mgr), Peter Dante (floor mgr), Michael Antonio (Banquet mgr) , Mike,the pool bar tender,and the concierge people Bill,Joe,and Roberto.They made our stay very enjoyable.A plus for this hotel is its shuttle that will take you anywhere within 5 miles and there is a Total wine liquor within walking distance.We will be definitely be visiting again!

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
To know what we impacted your vacation to the level you are speaking of is what it is all about. You took the time to learn so many members of our team. This is exciting and tells me that our team truly made a strong impression. We can only hope for your quick return. I am going to share with all of our ambassadors and put this up on our Team Board. I can tell you the team will be thrilled to know they impacted your vacation to the level you are speaking of. Hope to see you back very soon.

Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Great Breakfast buffet with omelets made exactly as you want them!, comfortable beds, very nice staff and great location!! Close to the mall and the I95 exit. Loved the 'living room' area in the lobby!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kinds words! As a team we are so happy you enjoyed your stay and hope for a quick return. If there is anything any one of our ambassadors could have done better believe me we want to know so please don't hesitate in reaching out to me directly as well. Thank you

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed February 24, 2014

i just spent a week end at The Renaissance Hotel in Boca raton FL and wanted to let you know how much i appreciated and enjoy my stay in this beautiful hotel
The staff was very accomodating ( especially Angela at the breakfast room who went out of her way to make us feel welcome and was very attentive to our needs
It is refreshing to experience such a focus on service when you travel for living and spend over 70 nights in hotels per year
Keep up the good work ! i will be back when my travel schedule permit it

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
BocaGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for your time and thank you for your kind comments. When our team reads a positive review such as yours, I love to see the smile on their faces and a sense of accomplishment. I say this often but true.... This is why we do what we do. We look forward to your return and I look forward to personally meeting you. Thank you once again!