Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel
$164
$146
  • Pool
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$96
$76
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$125
$106
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$131
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$79
$316
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
$424
1,021 results
All reviewsfront deskpool areathe concierge loungepoolside barrestaurant stafftown center mallthe entire staffsouth floridanice poolhousekeeping staffhaleyumbriabocarenovationrefrigeratortikibellman
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I am a big fan of Marriott Hotels and stay whenever I can, this one used to be a Sheraton and I stayed here in 1985, since then it has been taken over by Marriott and done up, and in general they've done a great job. The common areas are very smart, the staff are well trained and very helpful and the pool area is lovely. The room was clean, nicely furnished and the bed was comfortable (to me this is the important area) the bathroom looked a bit tired but the towels and robes were very good, when we arrived there was only one robe, but once mentioned to the front desk it was delivered immediately. The main drawback, and the reason that I only gave 4 was the pillows! Marriott pillows are usually so good! luckily I travel with my own pillow 'cause those lumpy excuses would have been a disaster to my neck. The 2nd reason was that I found the room a bit noisy, and I think that may be down to age of the hotel. The hotel is fantastic if you like shopping, it's just a short walk or drive to Boca Town Centre Mall, one of my all time favorites.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room, I don't know where they are
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
BocaGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Thank you for your review. I understand your time is important and appreciate the time taken to review our hotel. We are very proud of our hotel. The team takes pride in your satisfaction. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we will address each challenge. We are in the process of replacing our pillows. Your concern there is very much warranted. When back in the area please reach out to me as I would like to make sure you are in a quiet area. I would also like to take the opportunity to meet you. Thanks once again and we look forward to your return.

Renaissance Boca Raton

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We have stayed her for two years now during Christmas week. I totally agree with LIncsPauline's review. It's a good, solid hotel in an area that doesn't have too many decent options. We didn't want to stay at the big Boca resort Christmas week with all the kids so despite paying a little higher for this hotel versus others nearby, we were happy. Pool area is lovely but needs some work--not enough chairs or towels. Room was comfortable, clean, and great toiletries. Gym could be a bit bigger but adequate. Area is perfect--walking distance to lots of shops, exercise clubs, and of course, big Boca mall.

Room Tip: Concierge level
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review the Renaissance Boca Raton. I can assure you we take any and all comments extremely serious. Your challenges listed were right on point. Over the Christmas Holiday period, we were still going through renovations and this presented some strong challenges for us. However, we have an will continue to address each challenge so that we are pro active in ensuring your 100% satisfaction. Thanks again for your time and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Wasn't sure reading the reviews after I'd booked it but there wasn't a thing to worry about. Bit more expensive than some near by hotels but worth every penny. Comfortable rooms- I slept like a log. Free wifi - didn't even need a code. Aveda toiletries, robes, good wee gym and a really nice outside pool area. Peter in reception deserves a special mention as his cheerfulness and customer service were second to none-thank you Peter!
So, if you're not sure- let me put your mind at rest- go on book it!

Oh and there's plenty of eating places right across the road!

Room Tip: We asked for a quiet one and it was!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank LincsPauline
BocaGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

It is reviews like yours that truly make everything we do worthwhile. We love what we do and when we guests satisfied at the level you appear to be, makes us smile. I will share this review with our team as they will be so thrilled you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your return and ask you reach out to me upon your return so I can meet you personally.

Regards,

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Staff is wonderful. Pool area needs to be bug sprayed. Received several bug bites by the pool. Pillows are terrible need new soft pillows We paid for concierge level and other guests sneak into the concierge should give out cards to guests on concierge level with their names and length of stay so others do not sneak in. Maids clean the room very late sometimes at 3:00 pm
Otherwise an ok stay

Room Tip: Fifth floor
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank purple17
BocaGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you for your time and thank you for your stay. Disappointed that you felt your stay was ok and needs improvement. Your time is appreciated in completing your review. A few items I would like to touch on: "Sneak In" to the concierge room - all of our guests on the 5th floor are Concierge level guests and you have to have key access to the floor in order to get access to the lounge. Therefore there is no chance of anyone that has not been given access to have access. - Pillows - Most of our pillows are new, however, I appreciate the feedback and will check into your concern. - Bugs - we are contracted through a local exterminator and treatment is ongoing. It is Florida and you unfortunately being that it is outside, there is exposure to bugs. It is our duty to keep that to a minimum. Thank you once again for your feedback as that helps get better. Look forward to your return and will work to ensure that your next stay is much better than"0k".

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We stayed here post cruise. Warm welcome from all staff . Room 200 on second floor was very average, poorly lit and suffered from proximity to lift and all the accompanying noises. We were later told if we had complained we could have moved but after unpacking 3 full cases we had no appetite to do so. Complementary shuttle on offer to locations within a 10 minute drive. Many shops and restaurants including Boca Town Centre Mall within walking distance. Free bottled water, tea or coffee always available.
Nothing too much trouble for the staff from bell boy to managers. Lovely pool area and nice variety of pool food at reasonable prices. We would happily return.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gail W
BocaGM, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

There is nothing we enjoy (as a team) more than to see our hard work and dedication payoff and see the level of satisfaction you are speaking of. The team strives to deliver consistently amazing service. We thank you for taking the time to write this review. We use these in our celebrations with our team. Thank you once again and we look forward to your quick return. Please reach out to me upon your return.