Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$76
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$81
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$139
  • Pool
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$104
  • Pool
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$112
$109
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$169
$77
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$79
$325
$147
Cancelon
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

$437
$386
1,028 results
All reviewsfront deskpool areathe concierge loungepoolside barrestaurant stafftown center mallthe entire staffsouth floridanice poolhousekeeping staffhaleyumbriabocarenovationrefrigeratortikibellman
Reviewed February 24, 2013

First let me start by saying that the staff here is very, very good and that is why this hotel has so many great reviews. The property leaves much to be desired. We've stayed several times and the mildew smell in the rooms is overwhelming. Although the lobby has been redone the upper floors are awful. On one visit we discovered two pieces of ply wood between our mattress and box spring (hotels do this when the mattress is worn out). The claim by maintenance was that the mattress was not firm enough for the previous quest. The pool area is a haven for low life red necks who bring there coolers and sit all day by the pool getting drunk. Witnessed on several visits. The last time we were there the police were called and about an hour escapade ensued with arrests. I feel sorry for the GM and staff who have to deal with inferior rooms and corporate not providing the funds to bring this hotel into competition with surrounding hotels. Shame on Marriott corp.

Room Tip: Choose a hotel that would pass a clean air quality check, this hotel would probably not pass. If you have asthma or ANY breathing problems pick another hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cfgh765
Debra S, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Thank you very much for your positive comments regarding my staff at the Renaissance. I am very glad that you had a pleasant service experience. I have expressed your concerns regarding the quality of our guestrooms to my ownership group as there have been preliminary discussions regarding renovations in the near future.

Please let me know when your travels bring you back to the beautiful area of Boca Raton as I would like to welcome you back to our hotel.

Thank you and make it a great day!

deb

Reviewed February 17, 2013

It was my Sister's 50th birthday and we were ready for a fun girls weekend. We went to Renaissance Boca Raton Friday Night! Ralph greeted us and gave us a nice suite with a beautiful view. Thanks to AAA we got welcome drinks and free breakfast. The lounge was fun mostly because we enjoy the company of the young bartender that was there on Friday Night July 6th ( I wish I could remember his name, sorry). When we returned to the room, we were so surprised to find a real yummy piece of cake with cookies surrounding it saying "Happy Birthday". That was above and beyond what we expected. The breakfast was delicious and the omelet maker was talented and very fun! The pool was clean and relaxing. I was so happy with the staff. They went out of their way to make this night special for my sister. Great Stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TheBrunswickPlanner
Michael A, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments regarding your last stay at the Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel. We are glad you were able to share your sisters special occasion at our hotel. We truly focus on the attention to detail as noted with the recognition of you sisters birthday and the surprise dessert in your room. Thank you for choosing our hotel as your destination when visititing South Florida. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We have been coming to the Renaissance at Boca Raton for the last three years. The comfort level and the ammenities are top draw. From the General Manager to the Front staff to all the employees at this hotel we rate them " EXCELLENT" The Restaurant was superb and the Concierge Level was comfortable. We rate this hotel as tops and we have stayed at many hotels

Room Tip: Just call and make a reservation.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Leonard R
Michael A, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2013

Dear valued TripAdvisor guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay at the Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel. The statement - "Outstanding service,comfort and great food” really speaks volumes on the consistency and quality we provide for our guest experience each and every day. It is great customers like yourself that take the time to provide this type of outstanding feedback. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your return visit soon.
Michael D. Allen - General Manager

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed her for business and the hotel is very average overall. The lobby is decorated with bizarre furniture (one chair has so many ruffles it looked like it would eat you if you sat down), the pool area is nice but nondescript, and the gym has about six machines - not bad. The staff was very nice and the location was extremely convenient. Unfortunately, the actual room was bare bones and seemed run down - the carpet was worn, the booklets for room service and hotel amenities were dog-eared and dirty, and I there was no minibar or fridge to be found. The bathroom reminded me of far more middling hotel chains. Overall, not bad - just average.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank JournalKat7
Michael A, General Manager at Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2013

Dear TripAdvisor guest,
we appreciate the positive comments regarding the staff friendliness and the positive service they provided during your stay. Our location is very convenient - close to over 25 different restaurants within walking distance, the famous Town place Mall just steps away and the location close to I-95. We are always appreciative of feedback from our guests and look forward to your return visit to the Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I stay at this property a few times a year when my other choices are not available or fall out of my companies corporate travel policy and I have to stay here. And every time I walk into my room I hate the fact that this is my only option for that trip. Yes, they have made efforts to update their lobby but make no mistakes, they have not done anything to update their guest rooms and I have seen many. If it was one key thing on each trip I may be able to overlook but I am never comfortable when I stay here. Ever. And that's not a good way to spend your work week.

Tonight the first issue was when I opened the door to my room and was greeted with the dank and moldy smell of the room which is obviously caused by the inadequate HVAC system throughout the hotel. Rather than central air they use the 'window' type of older hotels that don't actually result in dry air just cold recirculated damp air.

Next noticed a used washcloth in the sink. I picked up the phone to call the front desk and was amused to find that the handset needed a new cord to attach to the phone (they won't even spring for a cordless phone) so I had to shout above the static. I was assured the room was clean but they'd have housekeeping come and do a light cleaning. Either it's clean or it's not. I don't need a light cleaning but I need a clean room. Assuming someone walked into the room and decided it smelled less than ideal they washed their hands and left (I hope) I stayed in the room but turned the AC down. When it didn't get cold I called for maintenance to come and inspect the unit. Now it's blowing cold damp air as opposed to warm damp air.

Maybe our corporate rate means we get the selected bottom of the barrel rooms since I don't understand the 4 and 5 star reviews. Or maybe I have much different standards (ie comfortable). But to me this facility is a miserable experience all the way around.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ming1145

Dear TripAdvisor guest, we are continually setting the goal to be the very best hotel in Boca Raton. Exceeding our guests expectations, focusing on the details and ensuring the consistency is always there for each and every guests. The feedback you have provided is contrary to any feedback we have received previously. The hotel has a large number of returning guests, weekly, monthly and each year. The reason for their return is that they expect to stay in the friendliness hotel, with the commitment to excellence in every detail - with the service, cleanliness, everything in working order and most of all - ensuring that we exceed our guests expectations each and every visit. We look forward to your return visit to the Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel.