“Courtesy and Kindness at its best!”

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Greetings and Good day All!

I'm sharing an experience in Courtesy and kindness as a guest booking a room at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites Boca Raton Fl. As I enter the facility, I am given a smile and a welcome from the heart by the receiving representative Zakiyaa. She is pleasant and provides great detail as to how she can assist us with any questions or concerns we may have. As the reservation begins, there are developing concerns but every step of the way the representative is accommodating and resolves all matters with a heart felt energy of Kindness. Every moment there is a resolution embedded in compassion! Thank-you for accommodating us as God wills. We left with a smile and a desire to return ! Kindness at its BEST- Compassion indeed!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Hello!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to share your experience about your stay with us. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that Zakiyaa took good care of you. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

First and foremost, This is and will be your best stay within Boca Raton , Florida! My Girlfriend and I wanted to visit family that lived in Ft. Lauderdale, but wanted the same comfort,secure locations of home.I searched for a bit and found this place, although there are mixed reviews by some this place has to be the best bang for your buck! My girlfriend wanted to stay at a hotel with a balcony, well in Boca Raton the cheapest room with a balcony was priced between $120-$150... A little steep for a 2 day stay, so I went to CheapOair, found this place and used a discount coupon that I found online and we were able to get the room for $67.00!. We arrived 30 minutes early (3pm check in is enforced which wasn't a problem , because there was a tiki bar outside!). We noticed that the 1st floor rooms had cobble stone walk ways , So that you can come out of your room and have faster access to the pool & tiki bar. I told my girlfriend that I was going to try and see if they could put/move us to the first floor , so that we could have easier access to the pool and bar. ***Please note that this hotel has 2 sections: 1 section (Right next to the check in lobby) Has balcony /Porches. The other section does not have balconies, so make sure you check and re-check if you have rented a room with a balcony , if that is what you are looking for.*** While we sat at the tiki bar awaiting our time to check in, We met plenty of locals that were From Northern States ( Massachusetts , New York , Rhode Island). Everyone was very friendly and made the environment around us more inviting!Well once it was time to check in , I asked Rosa if we could get a 1st floor room and even went as far as telling her that I would stand upon the side of the water spout in the lobby and do a song and dance. That wasn't necessary because Daniel immediately told us that they would put us in a first floor room. Well to our surprise, we ended up in a room that was 2 doors away from the pool and tiki bar! The drinks were cheap and they even run a special that with a bloody mary or other mixed drink purchase, you will receive a card to have a free full course breakfast! All in all, this place was spot on! We were 2 minutes driving from the Mall, 10 minutes from A1A (The beach) The area was a safe environment as well. I noticed that the local police would drive thru the hotel parking lot ever so ofter which was even more inviting! The staff was friendly, Room was spotless and the wifi wasn't metered (Meaning the internet speed was in excess of 10mbps).... In ending, Check out time was 11am but we knew that we wouldn't be ready to leave at that time, So we had the time extended to 12pm. Needless to say, we did not check out until 15 minutes to 1pm (If your stay runs over, an additional $10.00 fee is added which isn't bad at all!) Upon visiting the check out desk We were ready to pay the additional $10.00 fee but they kindly waived it and didn't charge! Now thats up and beyond awesome customer service!!

Room Tip: The best tip that I can provide is that if you want a gorgeous view, select to stay within the rooms...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank iMacoo7
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Hello!

WOW! Thank you so much for providing such a detailed review! I'm so happy to see that you had an amazing stay with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! We set our standards high because we know how important our guests are and i'm very happy to see that every one of them were met during your stay.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Boca Raton area!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

My experience at this hotel rates as excellent. The hotel staff were pleasant from beginning to end, the room was clean and comfortable, I also enjoyed the pool and tiki bar. When I checked out Zakiyaa was very friendly and pleasant and asked how the stay was. I would recommend a stay here

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank theresa r

Hi Theresa!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I really appreciate your feedback and i'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that you found Zakiyaa to be friendly and pleasant. She is another member of our great team that helps bring the customer service at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites to the next level.

Thank you again and have a great weekend!

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We stayed at the Boca Plaza May 25th through May 29th. The rooms were clean, they have a restaurant, pool and tiki bar on site. The staff were very accommodating. We made our reservations with Gideon, Daniel also helped us out. We had only one issue, the tub was draining slowly we told the front desk in the morning and by that afternoon it was resolved. The price was very good!! Only a 1 mile walk to public access beach.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and that Gideon and Daniel helped make your stay enjoyable. I apologize for the small issue that you encountered, but i'm glad my staff took care of it right away for you!

Thank you again, and we hope to see you again if your travels ever bring you back to beautiful Boca Raton!

Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

You gotta give credit when credit is due. The guy DANIEL that works the front desk is out of this world awesome. He gives the greatest customer service and he is so patient. I'm surprised he didn't get upset and irritated after I asked him a million and one questions. He is such a doll, and because of him we extended our stay. We will definitely come back to this place! Thanks Daniel♡♡♡♡!!!! #HomeAwayFromHome

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tiffany B

Hello again Tiffany!

Thank you very much for taking the time to recognize Daniel! He is a valued member of the Boca Raton Plaza Team and always goes above and beyond for our guests.

Thank you again for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

OMFG....This place is freaking out of this world!!! When I first pulled in the parking lot, I was a bit upset because there wasn't a lot of parking. When I first came in the lobby, the fountain there is so beautiful. You would have never expected it to be a fountain that goes deeper into the floor. I love the resort feel to it. All of the photos here on trip advisor are very, very accurate! The check in process was super easy even thought I checked in after 10pm. This place was so flexible to the point I made the reservation the very same day, just a few hours before. The elevator ride up to our room was quite rough and the elevator ride on the way down was painful. When you hit the ground floor...you felt it all throughout your body. It was like the elevator was thrown into the ground....oh btw, the elevator is a total hot box to the point you get nervous, hot, sweaty, and you feel like an elephant is sitting on your chest because you can't breathe. Other than that this place is superb, I would so totally come back here in the future. Especially for a couples staycation getaway! #NSU #GoSharks

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Tiffany!

WOW, what a review! Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad that we were able to accommodate you in every way. Our #1 priority is to make sure our guests are taken care of.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Stayed at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel for 3 nights prior to a recent transatlantic cruise from Miami to Rome. Enjoyed the area, especially neighboring Del Rey Beach. Plenty of places to eat in the area, including the casual, sports bar oriented restaurant in the hotel, where the food was well presented, reasonably priced, and very good.

Our room had a king bed and nice sized balcony with table, chairs, and lots of foliage and trees, even though we were on the third floor facing the street. Noise from traffic was a non issue, couldn't even hear it inside with the slider closed. Couldn't see traffic sitting on the balcony and didn't notice it from the balcony, which was a nice place to sit outside and smell the coastal air.

Good wi-fi connection, desk and chair in the room, large king bed with comfortable pillow top mattress and best of all---a wet bar counter in the hall with sink, refrigerator, storage drawers, and coffee maker. This rendered the bathroom rather small (it still had a tub and shower, sink, and room to move around) but I loved the tradeoff of smaller bathroom in exchange for a functional wet bar---one of the room's nicest features.

Easy parking in front or back, roomy elevator, and very nicely appointed lobby with water feature. Staff was friendly and I would stay there again if in Boca Raton. By the way, there is a Walmart and Whole Foods market in the area and with a car rental it's easy to get around. Drove up the coast to Palm Beach (north) one day and hung out on Del Rey Beach another. User friendly area and worth a visit if you haven't been north (~50 miles) of Miami or Ft. Lauderdale.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 316JackP316
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Hello!

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I really appreciate your detailed review. It looks like you took the time and were able to experience most of the amenities that we offer, that is something I love to see! We offer a lot for the money! I am happy that you enjoyed all that we offer and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Boca Raton area!