“Home sweet Home.”

Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites
Ranked #12 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
“Home sweet Home.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

I own a construction company and we travel alot so I'm always in and out of hotels. We started staying here at the boca raton plaza hotel back in September and weve been returning almost every month. This is my home away from home. The service is top notch from Alex at the front desk staff to house keeping , maintenance,and the restaurant. Wouldn't have it any other way.

• Stayed February 2013
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Hi !

Thank you for staying with us and being a loyal guest of the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I really appreciate your compliments to Alex and the staff. We all work very hard so that our guests have a enjoyable experience. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
HENDERSON, NV
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have stayed at the Boca Raton Suites many times and enjoyed myself each and ever time. I can't think of one bad experience that I have had at Boca Raton Suites because they care about their customers. The rooms are great, the service is great and the people are great. It's just a great place to stay when in Florida.

Room Tip: No such thing as a bad room at Boca Raton Suites. It really depends on the individual and their need...
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

My name is Jacinto. The front desk staff is great nimoy is the best. Always the best place to stay.
was on 4 febrary, the service is excellent and Patty is very sweet and helpful. The very rich food and I recommend this hotel for future tourists. The price of the room is good.The swimming pool and the gym is very clean and in good condition for use.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Livonia, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Save your money and do not stay there!!! Staff is very indifferent to quets and quest's request. The people at the reception desk seemed to barely doing their job when we checked in, nobody even wish us a "nice stay", just like I said indifferent. We went up to the room, it was supposed to be a king suit wirh a BALCONY!!! What balcony!? It was 2 chairs put outside of the room in an outdoor corridor!! The description on the web side was let say not accurate. Then we entered the SUIT!! wow, what a joke, the room was simple longer that any other hotel room, and it had 2 tv, ok, but why tv's if the room is not devided. Then we wanted to use a little sofa sleeper, which had no bedding. We went to the main desk and asked for additional bedding a blanket and a pillow,we were told they don't have any, and maybe we can come back after 11pm !!!!!!!!
Our room smelled like mold,old old carpet,old old beds,everything very smelly.We went down to pool area and saw members of staf and workers coming down there after work, just to hang out, still wearing their dirty clothes. I thought pool was for guests!! We cut our stay short and instead of 3 night, we cheked out after 11. And again at the front desk nobody asked us how our stay was, or if there was anything wrong, that we are checking out 2 night earlier and hotel is loosing bussiness. I think that I made my point. We moved next door to Quality Inn, and are super happy, very clean rooms with very friendly staf. We feel like Quality Inn staff wantes our business and cares for guests. We would never recomend Plaza Hotel to anybody, nor we would ever stay there again.

Guayaquil, Ecuador
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Since the beginning of my entrance to the hotel was very warm welcome I received by Miss patty,
This hotel has everything from good care as I already mentioned to an excellent view, and its very reasonable prices

Room Tip: all are excellent, but if need a Miss patty warmly the you can help and give the best at a good pric...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Hi Marko,

Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites! I appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your experience. Thank you for your compliments to Patty, I will make sure your kind words are passed on.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

The staff were very courteous and helpful; especially Vinny and Phyllis at the front desk. Decently priced. While the rooms are not modern, the property still has many ammenities such as a pool/hot tub, exercise room, free wifi, etc. They also have a poolside Tiki Bar and an in-house restaurant and bar owned by an energetic, free-spirited woman from Philly (Kimberly). The majority of her staff hail from the "City of Brotherly Love" and the food was excellent (try their Hot Roast Beef Sandwich; you won't be dissappointed!) and the service was superb. We watched the Super Bowl there. Overall, I'd recommend it and would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay in the back of the hotel in the main building; less traffic and noise.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
BILL33431, General Manager at Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites, responded to this review, February 6, 2013
Hi !

Thank you for this nice review and the compliments to Vinny and Phyllis. I am very happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us and i'm glad you had the chance the experience the wonderful food and atmosphere in our restaurant " Our Place ". Thank you for staying with us at the Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites. We hope to see you again soon!
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed in a room with a king bed on the 4th floor for one night. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and the price for such a nice room during the "season" was a very good value.
The only negative was that the hotel was pretty booked and I had to park in the "additional" parking area--which was not well-lit and sort of far from our room.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple