Dear Florida Fans,
I have been at the Boca Raton Plaza for 16 days to explore South Florida and I can highly recommend the hotel.
The rooms are clean, the balconies are perfect, the service is very good, the pool area and the tikki bar is a nice place to spend the evening. Try the Cheeseburger and the Margaritas there! Great!
The location of the hotel is excellent as a home base to plan your Florida trips to Orlando, Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale, Naples, Everglades, Miami Beach, ...
The DUNES PARK is just a few minutes (by car) away and is the nicest beach in South Florida (in my opinion).
- The hotel was great
- The prices are very good.
- The hotel employees were very friendly and helpful.
GO ON LIKE THIS - I´ll BE BACK :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites is a lush, tropical oasis nestled in the heart of exclusive Boca Raton. Completely renovated and re-opened in 2003, the Plaza offers luxury resort exclusivity at surprisingly affordable rates. The Boca Raton Plaza Hotel & Suites is a short distance from many favorite Boca Raton and South Florida attractions and things-to-do. Florida Atlantic University and Mizner Park are ONLY 1 1/2 miles away! If your passion is world class shopping, golf, performing arts or just relaxing on a pristine beach, you will find that and much more only minutes away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boca Raton Plaza Hotel Boca Raton