Hilton Boca Raton Suites
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$101
$81
$164
$146
Curio.com
$248
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
$424
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$130
$118
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$119
$104
Ocean Lodge(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$108
$101
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$81
1,232 results
All reviewscity fish markethappy hourflorida turnpikecooked to order breakfastsuite hotelcocktail hourlake viewfree breakfastcomplimentary drinksliving areaomeletglades roadfront desk staffevening receptionnice poolpool and hot tubtown center mall
Reviewed December 14, 2010

My inlaws are in Coconut Creek and my Mom is in Delray Beach. I could not think of a better place to stay. Exactly ten minutes in each direction. Rooms were clean but small. Staff was very accomodating. Chef Louie and Junior are the best. I have been staying at this hotel for the past 7 or 8 years. Only had a problem once and the staff took care of it immediately. I would highly recommend this Hotel. Also, City Fish Restaurant next door is also very very good. Pricey for some but my meal was delicious.
Pool is clean but also small.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2010

Location: very freeway friendly
Rooms: one decent sized living room looking onto a courtyard, walkway. SMALL bedroom.
Cleanliness: 5 out of 5
Bathroom: smallish
Desk: mini-me. Had to move the couch to get the chair to fit
Internet: a joke. $9/day for that slow a connection? Walk over to the Starbucks across the way.
The view: nice view of the lake.

What can one expect for $90? A very decent hotel. I upped another $24 for a lakeside view.

Clean, quiet and convenient.

The walls were thin so I had to wear earplugs 2 of 3 nights not to hear the neighbors.

Nice restaurant next door although I did not avail myself of it.

Walking to the Shell station on the corner was a bit scary at night. Homeless people abound a the gas station.

I should actually retitle this Embassy Suites Mini.

Would I stay here again? Yes, good value.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2010

We traveled to Boca Raton for our son's wedding. This was the recommended hotel for those coming from out of the area. We needed two suites for 4 adults. Our lake view suites with the connecting door open provided a very good 3-night stay for us. While the bedrooms are small, the fact that there is a separate living room created a comfortable space for us. A highlight during our stay was an excellent no-charge, made-to-order breakfast each morning. Also nearby (a short walk) is the Fish Market Restaurant. We had a pleasant dinner there our first night. Also a short drive away is the Town Center Mall - where we successfully shopped and ate during our stay. For the price we paid, we were very happy with the Hilton Suites Boca Raton.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2010

Having read some negative reviews of this hotel, I was prepared for a less than optimal stay. I must say I was immensely pleased with the hotel and it's staff. Check-in was quick and the desk clerk was most personable. My room on the third floor faced the lake and was well maintained. While not a new facility, it presents quite well. The bar staff and the morning breakfast staff could not be more hospitable or attentive. The breakfast left nothing to be desired. There was a very diverse selection for those that eat to live and those that live to eat. The location is far enough off the main thoroughfare to afford a quiet environment but allow quick access to the Town Center Shopping Mall or restaurants on Glade Blvd or Power Line Road. I will not hesitate to stay here again when I am in Boca.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2010

We had a lovely time in Boca Raton. The hotel is in an extremely pretty setting on a lake surrounded by restaurants, shops and offices. It is intended for business travellers, hence not your quintessential tourist destination, but for our purposes that made it even more enjoyable. Boca Raton is a beautiful neighbourhood with a wide variety of shops and a very nice big mall. We walked from the hotel to the mall and back several times during our four day stay, which was very enjoyable in such beautiful surroundings. For a quiet, restful and completely enjoyable break I could not recommend a better location. The suites are very comfortable. The beds (as always) infinitely wonderful. The hotel staff were friendly, professional and totally non-invasive. The City Fish Market next door to the hotel was excellent with a terrific one man band.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple