“Awesome experience”

Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Boca Raton, FL, United States
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We had sold our home and unable to move into new location for a week. My family of 4 plus small dog resided at this hotel very comfortably. I am HHonors Diamond and was able to use my points for this stay. Staff was helpful with buffet breakfast and cocktails in evening provided daily. This is my "go-to" hotel in the Boca Raton area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and for your comments.

I'm glad we could be your home away from home for a week.

I’m very pleased you enjoyed the comfort of our suites, amenities, and the quality and value of our complimentary breakfast and cocktails.

I hope you enjoy your new home.

John Bailey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Arrived around 4 and check in was fast. I was a little concerned about the condition of the door of our room (see picture), but once we were in our room, we were pleased. It is set up like an Embassy. There is a sitting area separate from the bedroom. The manager's reception was very nice and is offered every night. There is a place that delivers pizza that is very good. Ask for the menu at the bar. The breakfast was crowded but very good. Bed w.as comfortable

We will stay again!

2 Thank Justprettynpink
Thank you for your positive comments about your experience.

It's great to hear you enjoyed our friendly service, comfortable suites, and complimentary food and beverage offerings.

We are always making improvements to the hotel and are finalizing plans for remodeling our suites for a fresh, new look.

We look forward to your next visit.

Matteson, United States
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The front desk staff lack hospitality and the concierge is also the bellhop and shuttle driver. One is extremely helpful and the other could care less. I would never lodge here again and I always stay at Hilton hotels and/or their affiliates when I travel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Thank you for your comments. As an HHonors member we appreciate your business and feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for your experience. I share and understand your disappointment and frustration with the restaurant and transportation issues and with the attitude of some team members. I have shared your concerns with our Front Office Manager so she can address them with our team members.

I can assure you we will correct these issues and I do hope you will give us another opportunity.

I'm glad we could correspond off-line and resolve this to your satisfaction.

GM
Cape May Beach
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I often stay in Hiltons for the points and chose this hotel due to location, just because I wanted to explore Boca Raton and not be on the beach. it was even better than most. ALL of the people we encountered were so friendly and helpful. I wish I had thought to get all of their names, but the only one I did get was Celeste. Although our dog is no longer with us, it was fun to notice all the dogs - it is dog friendly hotel (with no signs of that!). The breakfast has much to offer and is included (some Hiltons charge $20-30 for the same thing). They also have a FREE cocktail hour in the evening, so you meet many people there. It includes liquor - not just beer and wine. There is no restaurant, so they recommend the fish restaurant near by, which is very good. Also close (few steps away) are a Chinese restaurant and French bistro. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The cleaning staff was also wonderful and accommodating. I'll probably stay there again when I return! Good job!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Bonita Springs, Florida
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Boca Raton Suites. The rooms were spacious and well appointed. The separate living room is a real plus. The evening Manager's reception and morning complementary full breakfast are big pluses. There are several good restaurants within easy (3 minutes) walking distance. Check-in was a little slow as there was only 1 person at the front desk. We will stay there again.

1 Thank Scott W
Miami, United States
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This is a nice smaller Hilton located near restaurants and a nice mall. The rooms had a nice layout with a seperate living room from the bedroom with a private balcony, they were clean and had comfy beds, the furniture, draperies and bathrooms need updating. The free nightly cocktail reception was nice and the full breakfast was awesome.

Londonderry, United States
Reviewed December 10, 2013

The staff is great, breakfast is great and the manager's happy hour is great. Good restaurant next door. The only drawback is that the hotel is pet friendly which I don't mind but I don't think the pets should be allowed in teh bar / food area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business