“Great location, nice rooms, excellent price” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Boca Raton Suites

Hilton Boca Raton Suites
Ranked #10 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great location, nice rooms, excellent price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

We've stayed here every year on our Florida vacation, as part of a 3-4 week trip. We usually spend 3 nights, because of the great array of birding opportunities nearby. The suites here are comfortable, though the bedrooms are cramped. The breakfast is excellent, and the wine, cocktail and snacks in the evenings are a nice treat.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the (man made) lake.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Thank you for your loyalty over the years and for your comments.

I’m very pleased you enjoyed the comfort of our suites, amenities, and the quality and value of our complimentary breakfast and cocktails.

We look forward to seeing you again.

John Bailey

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
North Bellmore, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

Had a reservation at this hotel. Called to add one more night, staff unwilling to help. Said they were all booked. Zero people skills. Horrendous customer service. When I spoke with the manager and was trying to explain my problem to her and what the situation was she spoke over me and wouldn't let me get a word in. When I told her what she was doing her response to me was you know what call HIlton and she literally hung up the phone on me. I am appalled. I didn't even get her name, I called back and explained to whoever answered what had happened and I asked for a number to contact HIlton the person placed me on hold without even telling me she was and then transferred me to the general managers voicemail.THis is not the way a hotel who has interest in keeping customers should ever treat guests. Would NEVER recommend this hotel!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments.

I’m very sorry we were not able to accommodate your request for an additional room for 12/14/13. Unfortunately, the Hotel is sold out at this time.
We did offer to place you on a waitlist, but I understand you cancelled your reservation with Hotels.com and booked elsewhere.

Again, I’m sorry we were not able to accommodate you this time. I would be more than happy to help you with any future reservation needs.

Boca Raton, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We spent 5 nights here last week. The staff were all very pleasant and accommodating. However, I think Hilton is not paying close enough attention to details that make an average hotel a great hotel.
I don't think our sheets were changed at all as mine had a small tear in the bottom sheet that was present every night.
The bathroom sink didn't hold water until I asked for repair. The bathroom sink still had toothpaste in it after housekeeping cleaned room
Breakfast selection was very good. The dishes and flatware still had food on them even though they had obviously been run through the dishwasher.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for your room and restaurant experience. I understand and share your disappointment and assure you these were isolated incidents. We care about your experience and our team is addressing your concerns.

I would like the opportunity to make this right for you. Please contact me.

I do hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Concord Township, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

This hotel was great. They had a couple restaurants connected to it. The St. Tropez was excellent Italian food. The buffet breakfast is fantastic, they make homemade waffles, omelets, and pancakes while you wait. Also, offered to their guest, happy hour from 5:30 - 7:30 (free drinks) excellent.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your comments.

I’m very pleased you enjoyed the quality and value of our complimentary breakfast and cocktails and the restaurant options we offer within a few steps of the hotel.

We hope to see you again.

Dunedin, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

This hotel has NO customer service skills whatsoever. Our family was staying at this hotel because it was booked by the bride for out of town guests for a wedding. On the first night of our stay - my brother's car was broken into. He was parked under a light, car locked, cover pulled over the back area. Smash and grab. Stole only wedding gifts. Took nothing else from the car. Car was probably targeted. Security guard was sneaky. Night manager was rude and uncooperative. The hotel would not work with us on helping with expenses or comping a night's stay - even when there were more than 10 rooms booked for the wedding. Do not stay here. The parking area is not safe. There were actually 2 cars broken into that night. The staff is unhelpful and unwilling to offer anything. Tried for two days to reach the general manager. Never received a return phone call. Find somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us and for your comments.

I share your concern about parking lot security and can assure you we are making every reasonable effort to prevent vandalism. The recent incidents are rare and isolated for us.
Our security team and the local Sherriff's office are working hard to prevent future incidents.

I have already been in contact with your brother and the matter is resolved to his satisfaction.

GM
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

Very clean hotel with an amazing breakfast. Was only able to attend the free happy hour once but it was fantastic. Very friendly bartenders. The decor is a little outdated but I was traveling for 5 days for work and enjoyed the suites which gave me a lot of space. Only downside is that you have to pay for wifi, which I find very strange. Lots of places to eat within a 4 minute drive.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your comments.

I’m very pleased you enjoyed our service, complimentary breakfast and cocktails, and value.

We hope to see you again.

Mahopac, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

The side of the hotel facing the highway is the noisest I ever encountered. Lucky if I got two hours of sleep. Am a Diamond member and asked to have me moved to the other side of the hotel and said all rooms on that side were booked. Have "quiet room" in my profile but they ignored it. If you really want to stay there make sure you book a room on the lake side.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your comments. As a Diamond member we appreciate your business and feedback.

Please accept my sincere apology for your room experience on 11/12/13. Unfortunately, we were sold out that night and did not have the ability to change your room type from what your travel agent booked for you (standard park side) to a lake view suite. I can understand your disappointment and inconvenience regarding noise, and if our staff was not empathetic, I apologize. I have reached out to you off-line to resolve this for you.

We would certainly like you to return. If I can be of assistance in confirming your accommodations and a possible upgrade, please contact me.