Hilton Boca Raton Suites
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
1,226 results
All reviewscity fish markethappy hourflorida turnpikecooked to order breakfastsuite hotelcocktail hourlake viewfree breakfastcomplimentary drinksliving areaomeletglades roadfront desk staffevening receptionnice poolpool and hot tubtown center mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was a nice hotel, but the elevator area smelled musty. It just seemed that it had been a while since this hotel was remodeled or at least needed, new carpet. Carpet in the room was somewhat sticky. The wall unit to hang your clothes was dirty, and the alarm clock in the bedroom was broken. It kept time but the alarm did not work and you could not adjust the time or the alarm on it. I just thought with this being in Boca Raton that they would have had higher standards. It wasn't horrible, but wasn't up to the Hilton expectations. I would probably stay there again to give them another another try. The bed was very comfortable and the linen seemed clean and that is most important thing for me traveling for business. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I did let them know of the issues, and they were very polite and acknowledge that they would look into it.

1  Thank Wray S
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for your comments.

I’m very pleased you enjoyed our service,

Please accept my sincere apology for your room experience. I understand and share your disappointment and assure you this was an isolated incident. We care about your experience and our team has already addressed your housekeeping concerns.

We are always making improvements to our hotel, for example most recently we renovated our food and beverage areas, and are finalizing plans to remodel our suites in the future. With regard to our building design, we do feature an open atrium which allows the ambient environment to enter the guest corridor areas. To make the corridors more comfortable in warm weather, ceiling fans are present. All public spaces are fully air conditioned for your comfort.

We hope to see you again.

John Bailey
GM

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Everything was very good to excellent. Complementary cocktails at the bar in the evening as well as a full breakfast buffet & cooked to order. Suite room was smallish but had several amenities including fridge & coffee maker. Met at entrance by bellman. Easy Checkin & checkout. Only problem is that WiFi access is not free.

1  Thank Peter K
Reviewed October 19, 2013

I routinely stay at this hotel when visiting family in South Florida. Have never had anything other than a great, comfortable stay. The best part (except from the awesomely comfy bed) is the breakfast - eggs made to order by consistently pleasant chefs - terrific selection of fresh fruit - and the BACON! If my husband thought he could get away with it he would eat the entire pan full. :) Have many options to stay in Boca Raton - and we consistently come back to the Hilton Suites. Try it out!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Overall, I had a good experience here. I came for work and while I wish they offered free in-room wifi ($10.00 a day is pricey comparatively) I found the most everything else fine. Additionally, the front desk were, for the most part, very helpful despite two of the front desk staff being relatively curt and unfriendly during the 3 days of my stay. I would stay again but hope they will think about charging for internet for business travelers like myself.

1  Thank Emily W
Reviewed October 14, 2013

i was staying here for two nights it was a wonderfull place great location great services by the way breakfast its include and its really great too loved the rooms nice and clean will stay here any time will recomend this hotel to everybody

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple