We live on the west coast of Florida and come to Boca for shopping and dining. The location here is great for both, if you want the beach, you may want to stay closer to coast. From here you are only a few short miles to the Town Center Mall, it has all the top end retailers. You cannot beat the price here especially if you are a hilton honors member and want to use some cash and points. I was not sure what to expect, as reading about this location, it sounded a lot like an Embassy Suites. Here is what I see as different:
1. The atrium inside is not air conditioned, so when you walk outside your room, it can be warm. There are fans however. The atrium is not as large and open as an Embassy.
2. Breakfast here is fine, cook to order. That said, I think there are more selections of food at the Embassy and dining area is larger. Probably because the Embassy is a larger hotel. Dining area is in an A/C room, with a glass roof, looking up at atrium area.
3. Rooms here are very nice, clean, and large. Even though this is an older property, the rooms have been redone, with new upgrades and furniture. Two flat screen TV's, HD, with plenty of channels.
4. Some others have mentioned parking. You can park across from the hotel, it is not reserved for Valet. It is marked for Valet for the restaurant next door, but you are allowed to park where ever you like, not sure if this changes in the winter season.
For the money, I don't think you will find a nicer place, at this price range.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of the most elegant hotels in Boca Raton for business or pleasure. Situated in a peaceful lakeside complex in Boca Raton, FL, the Hilton Boca Raton Suites hotel puts you in easy reach of some of the area's best shopping, dining, golf and beaches. A complimentary shuttle service makes it easy to get around. The two-room suites at this all-suite hotel give you the flexibility to make the most out of your stay. A private bedroom and separate living area means that there is plenty of space to relax or get some work done.Make use of the high-speed internet access to stay connected, or get some work done in the business center. Three flexible function rooms make this Boca Raton hotel the ideal meeting venue. After a busy day, soak up the warm Florida sunshine with a swim in our outdoor pool or work out in the contemporary fitness center. Unwind with complimentary drinks and snacks at the nightly Cocktail Reception. Start every morning in style with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast. •All-suite Boca Raton Florida hotel in tranquil lakeside complex, located in the heart of Boca •Spacious two-room suites with private bedroom and separate living area •Complimentary shuttle service, outdoor heated pool and 24-hour fitness center •Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and complimentary nightly Cocktail Reception •High speed internet access, business center and three flexible lakeside meeting rooms ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Boca Raton Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Suites Boca Raton Hotel Boca Raton
- Hilton Hotel Boca Raton
- Hilton Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Hilton