“Great stay”

Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Dallas, Texas
“Great stay”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms, and the complimentary breakfast buffet was delicious Not the perfect area if you're on vacation, but very convenient if you're passing through as it's close to the freeway. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Very comfortable, nice amenities, convenient location, helpful front desk staff. Also, happy hour was an added treat. The room was well equipped with kitchenette. Good TV options. Very nice bathroom with high quality shampoo, soap, etc. Good work-out room. Handy business center. Breakfasr buffet was nicely displayed with abundant choices. Apple cinnamon muffins were especially good.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Moving my daughter into F.A.U. we stayed at this hotel for 2 days. For value it is the best hotel in the area by far.The breakfast and the cocktail hour met more than expectations. the room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. Will not stay any place else while visiting my daughter! Thanks Hilton.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny.
1 Thank nybobby
Fort Lauderdale, United States
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I was more than satisfied. The whole facility was incredible. The complimentary breakfast each morning was cooked to order and delicious. I can't wait to return. I recommend this hotel to anybody planning a trip. Excellent!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for staying with us and for your comments.

I’m very pleased you enjoyed our service, amenities and complimentary breakfast.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed August 21, 2013

When I originally booked the Hilton, it was for a few days.We had to extend this for a few weeks due to selling our home.This is the best hotel in Boca.We live in Boca,so we felt very comfortable.I really want to compliment the staff.Every few days,I would go to the front desk & say"a few more days", until it became a few weeks.They are very dog friendly.The breakfasts are good,and alot of times my husband brought a tray to the room(since I dont get up early).Every night there are complimentary drinks at the bar.The hotel setting is really pretty,surounding a lake,where we walked our dog every day(he enjoyed it too).There are several restaurants within walking distance-next door is City Fishmarket,also across the little bridge is a Chinese restaurant and several others.Each room is a suite,ours overlooked the lake.If you are a Hilton member,theres free wifi in the room,or free downstairs in the business center.The bed was really comfy,and housekeeping was great. If you need a great place to stay in Boca,this is it.But I really think its the staff that make it great.

Room Tip: Pay a little extra for a higher floor overlooking the lake
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you for making us your home away from home.

It's great to hear you enjoyed our friendly hospitality during your extended stay, plus our comfortable suites, relaxing ambiance, and the quality and value of our complimentary food and beverage service.

Thanks for staying with us. Good luck in your new home.

Best Wishes,
Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I spent 3 stays at this Hilton - each 6 weeks apart. I looked at some of the other reviews and sense that they might have been looking for a different experience. The location is grand - easy to get to and from. The rooms are not large but they are well laid out for business. My husband and I were here for my experimental hip regeneration - the staff went out of their way to accommodate us. They were pleasant and helpful - our last trip I had much more mobility and so we could venture into Miami and other places. We booked a lake view suite - it was gorgeous and peaceful and romantic. There are plenty of very good restaurants nearby. You cannot beat the breakfast and open bar/cocktail hour. I have never found either of these features at other hotels - I mean to the extent they go to please. Nehsri at the front desk should be made mayor of Boca or at least of the Hilton in Boca - for me, he is the face of the place.
Jennifer continues to be efficient and pleasant and quite accomplished at running the morning breakfast for guests. I look forward to returning - a very comfortable home away from home.
This is a family friendly and pet friendly hotel. If you are looking for a couples romantic escape near the beach, this might not be the place for you.

Room Tip: Book a lake view -
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us again and for your positive comments.

I'm glad you enjoyed our friendly hospitality and appreciate you recognizing Nishri at the front desk and Jennifer in our restaurant for their attentive service. I'll be sure to share your comments with them.

I'm also glad you enjoyed the peace and quiet of our lakeside suites and the many food and beverage options both in and around the hotel.

I hope your recovery continues to go well.

Good luck and best wishes,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Good sleep inn quiet dark comfortable beds. Rooms are older and used we had a problem with the toilet which was repaired promptly Excellant breakfast full menue of choices. Especially liked trays provided to take food back to rooms. They would not honor price found on orbits.@