“Always stay here!”

Hilton Boca Raton Suites
Ranked #9 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed April 12, 2012

This is a really nice hotel! Beautiful rooms, great beds, good sheets! FREE cocktails daily! And FREE real breakfast! Cooked to order omelet and egg station! We travel through Boca often, and always stay here. The hotel is very quiet, and easy to get to off the Florida Turnpike. We had free bottles of water and some snacks waiting for us in our room. Next door is City Fish Market, and great restaurant.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hilton Boca Raton Suites

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My wife and I were extended-stay guests at this location. The reception and service provided to us from the General Manager John Bailey to all the employees we came in contact with was exceptional. In addition, the complimentary FULL breakfast and afternoon cocktail hours only served to enhance our experience there. Finally, the hotel held a dinner/dance reception for all extended-stay guests that rivaled any catered event I have attended. My wife and I have certainly found a place to return to each winter.
DG-Bellmore NY

Room Tip: Select any lakeview location, you will not regret it!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank David G
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My husband and I were her for 2 nights (3/7 & 3/8/2012). The check in was very easy and they were very accomodating. The staff was very friendly. The lobby was very clean and the room (suite) was very clean. The bathroom is small and needs updating. The suite is outdated and needs a make-over. It was comfy and clean (actually the room was identical to the Embassy Suites we stayed at in Delaware in May of 2010). The full breakfast was free - they had made-to-rder omlets and pancakes and had fruit, hot and cold cereals, waffles, coffee, juices, etc. Very nice large dining room. The staff there is fabulous and the service in the dining room is very friendly. (I just don't understand why I didn't see too many people leaving a tip - the staff in there serve you your drinks and get you stuff if you need it and constantly clean off your table). The towels in the bathroom should be fluffier. All in all though I would definately recommend this Hilton Suites. There are 2 restaurants within walking distance, it's seconds from a gas station and the Florida Turnpike, minutes from Rt. #95 and the Town Center Mall is down the block which is a great mall and the restaurants they offer there are: Grand Luxe and Legal Seafoods. It's a very nice area and everything is easy to get to.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We just spent two nights at this hotel. It was our second time here. The free buffet breakfast certainly adds value to the stay. The pool is not fancy but OK for a short stay. The suite layout of the room is nice. This trip there was a musty smell in our first room. I have found this in other Florida or tropical hotels. We switched to a "clear air" room which was much better. Each room has a small balcony. Rooms on the one side (Lakeview Rooms) look out over a lake which is really nice. but the view on the other side isn't bad. There is a small refrigirator in the room which was great.

Room Tip: The hotel has seven floors. As far as a view, being on a higher floor is probably even more importa...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 17, 2012

This Hilton is rare in that it is the only one that I have ever stayed in that offers a free cooked to order breakfast as well as a free Happy Hour from 5:30 to 7:30. What is also unique is that the rooms are all enclosed but the enclosure is not fully enclosed and allows the outdoor air to flow freely throughout the area where the rooms are going out to the really nice outdoor pool that this hotel has. The front desk staff is very courteous and professional and the property is very clean. The only downside would be the rooms could use a little updating but the beds are very comfortable and they have ugraded amenities in the room. I also had free wi fi and the rates for this time of year were not bad considering it is snow bird season in south florida. They have good restaurants close by and the hotel is located right off the turnpike for easy access to other places. I would recommend this hotel to people who appreciate Hiltons and want to enjoy a few extra perks.

Room Tip: They have a hilton honors executive floor located on the 5th floor. They have flavored water availab...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank larryinga
Reviewed March 9, 2012

I spent two nights here with my wife last week. The hotel room had a separate bedroom and sitting area and two tv's (so that mhy wife and I could each watch our own shows). The front desk staff was pleasant and efficient. As others have mentioned, the breakfast was good....you could have pancakes or omlets made to order. Parking was plentiful and convenient and free.
Although I was generally pleased, they charge for internet, so, I would look for someplace else next time.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I stayed at this property from 2/22-26/12 for business. I first have to compliment the GM for hiring and training exceptional front end, house keeping, and maintenance staff. The staff was absolutely amazing and all requests were made to make my stay even more enjoyable. The quality of the staff matches the quality of rooms, services, and amenities the Hilton property offers its guest. The breakfast was delicious, too, and there are nightly receptions. When I return to Boca I will be booking my stay at this property - Hilton Suites Boca Raton. Great location for business travelers as well as a casual traveler.

Room Tip: As for rooms overlooking "lake" if possible
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
JohnCBailey, General Manager at Hilton Boca Raton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and for your positive comments. I'm so pleased that you enjoyed our hotel, its amenities and our service. I have shared your comments with our team members. Again, thank you.

We look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to contact me directly for any assistance.

John Bailey