1,448 results
All reviews champagne reception front desk bridge hotel water view self parking shuttle service beautiful hotel free shuttle deerfield beach happy hour drawbridge valet boca inlet curios wedding hilton
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great event coordination for the booking of our room block for the wedding lodging. We did not have out event on premises but our guests and ourselves stayed at the hotel. The hotel was the base for our wedding events and the staff and property were excellent. We did our day of preparation and breakfast the morning after as well as a number of our photos on the property and everything was perfect.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
Wanderer13983129671, Front Office Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

It was a pleasure hosting you and your guests, we are glad to hear you had a good time at the Waterstone and look forward to welcome you again.

Regards

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Around 20 plus friends and family stayed at the hotel. I was planning to do the same. I’m glad I didn’t because I went to spend time with them and I got few drinks. The customerservice was horrible. There was one person behind the bar and the bar was full. I waited about 30mins to order my drinks. My friends had to do the same. At one point my friends ordered beers and the bartender gave the beers to open them because she was too busy. We ask to get additional help and that was a waste of time. When my tab was closed I couldn’t believe the total in comparison with the customer service. I spent some time there and there was one person the entire time. Every time I had to order something the wait time was between 20-30. I have never experienced such a service to get drinks. I’m an gold Hilton honors member I couldn’t believe the service I received.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Leivaes,

Thank you very much for taking your time and providing us your essential feedback. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay, I will share your concerns with our team and make sure we improve our services accordingly. Our goal is to exceed our guests expectations and your feedback is very requisite for us as it serves as stepping stone for us when it comes to improving our services. If you may need any further assistance please feel free to reach us and we will be happy to take care of you.

Waterstone Resort & Marina
frafiq@waterstoneboca.com

Reviewed September 4, 2019

Stayed in a water front room. Poll and service was excellent the all you could eat breakfast was amazing. Room service and pool side service was a 10. The cleanliness of the entire hotel was impeccable. They accommodated us with parking our 24 foot boat.

Date of stay: July 2019
Wanderer13983129671, Front Office Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your survey! We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience at the Waterstone Resort & Marina. It was
a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

I have now stayed at Waterstone Resort 5 times and each time has been a great experience. All of the staff has been really nice and the manager Farhan has been exceptional and really made sure that everything was fantastic. I will be back soon.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Mr. Haman,

a pleasure having you with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed August 27, 2019

From the friendly greeting by the front desk staff, to the beautiful decor in the lobby and rooms. The shuttle service to the beach and the beach chairs, beach towels, umbrellas,all provided by the hotel. Let's go back to the shuttle service. Henskyyyyy!!! He is a super person. He was so kind, went the extra mile to serve as an impromptu tour guide, gave us pointers about restaurants in the area, gave us a brief history of the area. He was so patient and helpful with the kiddos. PHENOMENAL!!!

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Dear Ms. Rauher,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond to our survey! We are delighted to hear that you had a great experience at the Waterstone Resort & Marina. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to welcome you back in the future.