1,301 results
All reviews bar and grill champagne reception bridge hotel front desk outdoor restaurant boutique hotel water view self parking mile radius beautiful hotel shuttle service free shuttle deerfield beach happy hour nice pool drawbridge valet
Reviewed October 18, 2017

We stayed at the Waterstone for 3 nights. I can't recall ever getting charged $12 for 4 ounces of wine. they are very proud of their hotel and the prices reflect that. We opted to go out for all meals. the desk in the room had small insects called thief ants. They don't bite and they are less than 1/16th inch long. But its not what we expected. The wifi would not connect after the first hour we were there. I talked to the front desk and was told "that can happen when it rains". we figured out that we could log in as a Hilton Honors member and we could connect without a problem. No, we would not stay there again.

1  Thank Ken6334
DehnelJ, Front Office Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2017

Dear Ken6334, thank you for taking a moment to share your perspective. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you experienced and hope you brought any issues to our teams attention to allow us the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

The hotel was the best I have been too in a long time, The front desk staff was out of this world. Greeted like a Queen, the housekeeping staff was also very nice and friendly. The grounds were kept well. My bed was so comfortable. I almost did not want to get up. I will return to this hotel for sure. Thanks to all

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
DehnelJ, Front Office Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear T98151Xanag, thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience. Service is one of our main focuses and we are thrilled to read we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed October 17, 2017

My lovely wife enjoys water views and good food! This Hotel fit the bill! The restaurant gave us very nice seating with a view of Boca Bay, sun slowly setting over the western horizon. Food was impeccably prepared and very DELICIOUS!!! My wife tried the chefs Paella and it is fabulous, and I enjoyed a Yellow Tail in Mustard sauce. I asked the waiter about the yellow tail and another dish and he liked the yellow tail, I tried it even though mustard on fish was new to me, glad I tried it as it was amazingly delicious! Everything on the plate was prepared to exact perfection! The staff was as sweet as honey too! Great experience!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Dear Mike C, thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience. Thank you for choosing our restaurant to celebrate your anniversary. We are happy to learn you enjoyed your dining experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future!

Reviewed October 13, 2017

The property is very nice and the room was very clean with modern decor. The staff were very friendly and accomodating. The food at the restaurants was absolutely delicious. My only recommendation would be to add more selections to mix drink menu.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

Dear TamararQ8392JE, thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience. We are happy to learn you enjoyed your time at our resort. Thank you for your feedback regarding our drink menu, we will be sure to review this moving forward as a resort. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed October 7, 2017

Everything was terrific.

BUT

They charge $22 per night to self park your car.
Ridiculous and will make me reconsider further stays there as I travel to Boca a number of times each year.
Otherwise the hotel is great.

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton
DehnelJ, Front Office Manager at Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2017

Dear Packmw, thank you for taking a moment to share your recent experience. Our parking fee is competitive in the area, offering the lowest price while providing secured parking via valet or self-park. We are also very upfront about our fee's during the booking process. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back in the future.