Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$96
$76
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$89
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$95
$81
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$112
$109
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
$139
Curio.com
  • Pool
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$93
$79
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$95
GardenInn.com
$386
Hilton.com
$325
  • Beachfront
All reviewshi expressflorida turnpikepancake machinewarm poolroom was cleanthree night stayolder propertybreakfast was delicioussmall pooleasy accessfirst flooryogurtfort lauderdalefront desk clerkking bedbusiness tripihg
Reviewed January 25, 2013

We really like Holiday Inn Express. And Tay frequently in different locations.
We are platinum priority members, so expect upgrades etc.
We had booked. A king room for four nights.
There were two reservations. These were made online with priority plus.
Somehow thre nights were booked as generic room, only the last night was the king as ordered.
We complained on arrival and were told that the hotel was fully booked and we could not be given the king almost ion, but would be moved. In two days.
This occurred seamlessly. With the staff mong our luggage up a floor and settling us into the much larger and more comfortable king room.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Lou F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to stay with the Holiday Inn Express brand and we do appreciate your opinions as our valued guest. During season we try our best to move guests to specific rooms however there are time we are unable to do so due to availability. I'm glad we are able to take care of your particular situation in a timely manner. Please stay with us again when in teh Boca raton area. Safe travels and keep in touch.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Not nearly as nice as some of the Holiday Inn Express properties I've stayed at. Hotel was full (I saw them turn someone away), so we were in the older section of the hotel on the second floor. No elevator access to this section. I suspect this property barely passes the Holiday Inn Express minimum standards.

Nevertheless, good hotels are very expensive in this area, and at $162 inc. tax, I got pretty much what I expected. I would guess my room was redone over 6 years ago. It was quiet and clean enough and breakfast was fine.

If you're picky, expect to pay more than $300 for a decent room in the Ft. Lauderdale, Boca, West Palm area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Douger5
Lou F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to reply. We are constantly working hard to create positive guest experiences and our staff is very friendly and everyone looks forward to your next visit. We all hope you enjoyed your stay and will join the club of repeat customers.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This Holiday Inn Express is just west of the Florida Turnpike exit on Glades Road. Super convenient to that area, and practically across the street from a Starbucks.
We had a room on the third floor in what has been called the "newer section" of the hotel. This section was actually new a long time ago, and has lost a bit of luster over the years. When I made the reservation three months in advance I requested two adjoining rooms on the fourth floor. Several times I was told that this request would be considered, but could not be guaranteed. When I checked in I got two rooms neither adjoining nor on the fourth floor. So much for their consideration.
The rooms were pretty standard. One actually had pictures on the wall over the beds. The second could easily be labeled spartan. Bathrooms were clean. There was free wi-fi very easily accessed. The breakfast was adequate but limited. The breakfast area was pleasant compared to many in similar motels.
My most serious complaint -- the beds. The matresses should have been replaced many nights ago. The sides closest to the center lamp were several inches lower than the outer sides, and the springs on the inner sides gave little support. One was forced to the outer edge of the matress (away from the light) for comfort, there to grasp the edge preventing a return to the depths.
Staff was fine. Their uniforms reminded me of bus driver from the 1960's.

Room Tip: Stay away from the Glades Road side.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tootsie64
Lou F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. As a seasoned traveler, I am sure you understand hotels. We are constantly upgrading and remodeling our facility in an effort to meet our guests needs. I hope you will consider our property in the future. We are proud of our staff and are fortuneate to be located in such a vibrant part of Boca Raton. Safe travels.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We stayed in room 206, and the room was a disappointment from the very start. The first thing I saw when we opened the door was the corner of the wall in front of us had a large, badly repaired gouge in it.

Once we entered the bathroom we noticed a pube on the floor and a yellow stain looking like a drip on the outside of the tub. The shower sprayed on the floor, the sink wasn't seated properly under the counter in the bathroom, the fridge was warm, and the room was so bright from the parking lot lighting that my very sleepy toddler asked me if it was getting to be day time at eleven pm. It was also extremely noisy, not only with road noise, but hallway noise.

If we come back to this area again, we will not stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear akmacbell,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to give feedback. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. I am sorry that we were not able to deliver up to your expectations especially with the room accommodations that you were given. I understand the discomfort that this caused you and I appreciate you bringing these issues into our attention as this is our best resource of improving what we can offer.

Pam G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed December 11, 2012

And that is exactly how you feel as soon as you enter this hotel. The ambience is something you have to feel for yourself. The set up of the lobby, the breakfast area make you feel so comfortable.
The staff here are extraordinary - nothing is a bother for them.
You will not, repeat, will not go wrong with your stay at this "home away from home".

Room Tip: Request a room overlooking the pool so as to avoid any traffic noise.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Lou F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Boca Raton-West, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you very much for your glowing response. The entire staff appreciates the oppurtunity to welcome our guests and make them feel at home. We have many repeat customers and it is with great honor that we get to see so many nice people from around the world. We strive to be our best and we encourage all our guests to provide feedback . Thank you again and until next time, you have yourselves a wonderful winter season and feel free to come back anytime, any day of any year.