“Well located”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #25 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We spend the whole week in Boca Raton. Quality Inn offered a comfortable/clean room, It's close to the beach and easy accessible from I-95. We had such a great time we are already considering going back. Breakfast could be a little better with a few fresh fruits, bacon & eggs.

Room Tip: Get a room close to the parking lot or you'll have to drag your luggage a long way.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The room smelled very badly of smoke. My wife decided to look around the room more closely and noticed small bugs and hair on the beds everywhere. I had just checked in and told the front desk clerk about the bugs and the smell and was offered a different room. I did not want a different room. The smell, hair and the bugs were enough to make us want to leave. When I went to see the front desk clerk I was informed that I would have to pay the entire night. Really!! I have to pay for an entire night after spending 10 min. in a bug infested room. Management of this hotel should be ashamed of themselves for providing such poor conditions. My wife and I could not spend one more moment in this hotel and gladly paid for the nights rent. DON'T STAY HERE!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Dean T
Reviewed August 7, 2013

The doors open to the outside and the decor is dated and a bit cheesy. The beds aren't the most comfortable but it a bed. I am mainly writing this because if you have a dog it is so great just to walk in from the parking lot. Yes this hotel still has rooms open to the outside. It is in a safe area with a Publix a block up the road if you need something. The rooms are clean and quiet. Newer TVs. This is my second overnight stay in a month. For the price you just can't beat it.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This is the second time we booked this hotel- by accident the second time. They used the lobby photos of a nicer hotel than what they have. The first time we stayed in the front of the hotel on the first floor. The rug was wet all the way to the bathroom in the back of the room and moldy. The bed as hard as a rock. This trip we booked two nights thinking it was another hotel because of the photos. We stayed in the back. We saw it was the same hotel upon arrival but saw the room was redone. It was still wet altough the carper felt dry. There were large red worms on the bathroom floor and mold on the door to the next room. We dropped off the luggage and went to meet friends. We never sat on the bed or frankly we would have left. The worst bed ever! Hard as a rock. The pillows were crappy too. I complained after four hours of tossing around and all they did was let us out of the second night. The breakfast was terrible- the waffle maker dirty and eggs (hard boiled and old). The bread items and cereal stale. BAD BAD BAD.

Room Tip: there are no good rooms here
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 22kittens
Reviewed April 13, 2013

The good:Beautiful landscaping. Room was ample size. Loved that it had both fridge and microwave,and even a bluray player. Staff, both Peter and Winston,were very courteous,accommodating,and helpful. It was great to be able to park right outside our room. Complimentary Breakfast was ample for the price,and coffee was even pretty decent.
The bad: water temp in the shower kept fluctuating.
The ugly: carpeting and smokey smell. Remnant from the past when it wasn't a non smoking room.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 5, 2013

This property offers, outdoor pool, clean rooms and pretty awesome staffing. This is a pet friendly, 2-3 rv's or semi trucks max, no elevator( its only 2 floors approx 10 steps up) laundry service $6 per load, micro, fridge smoking/non smoking room, flat screen tv and many outlets for guest convenience. The housekeeping woman is fantastic. My overall experience was great! If I'm even close to this city I will return to this property.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed for two nights in November 2012 and found the accommodation quite expensive for what you get. The place is in need of updating and redecorating. It is surrounded by some good bars and restaurants all within a 10 min walk from the hotel with a British Pub across the road which is OK for a snack and a drink. The breakfast has a good selection with free news papers available. I will not be rushing back and will be looking for something better next time I am in town.

Room Tip: Go to Danny's and pick up the local guide, they have lot's of discount coupons for hotels in...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo