“Noisy. Old and uninviting hotel.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #25 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The place is a dump. What can I say? Reminds me of an old roadside Motel 6. When I first walked into the office the manager was busy eating, the room he came out of had a disgusting sofa in it along with food smells of unknown origin. My room was clean, but old. I certainly got what I paid for and I certainly will not pay for it again/or stay here. You might as well stay in a $29.95 a night hotel because that is what this was worth.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank PianoMan4000
qualityinnbocaratonf, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Boca Raton, FL for your recent stay in our area.

• Front desk staff received additional training in the courteous manner in which they are to treat our valued guests.

• Maintenance was informed of the odor food smells of unknown origin you reported and instructed to see what could be done to eliminate it.

• I am glad that you found our room clean. Housekeeping staff received our commendation.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Boca Raton, FL. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is one of the few places in the area that accepts pets so we chose this property over other hotels while we were down for 5 days on a business trip. The rooms and furniture are dated but everything seems to be in good condition. The rooms facing the front and sides of the hotel seem to be better-maintained than those facing the back of the property. Rooms have mini-fridges, microwaves, coffee makers, irons, hair dryers, and flat screen TVs with BluRay/DVD players. Breakfast is available each morning from 7 AM- 10 AM and includes: cereal, oatmeal, bagels, toast, pastries, fruit, yogurt, hardboiled eggs, and fresh waffles. There is a pretty, little courtyard with grass that is great for a doggie area. There are several restaurants within walking distance and a TON within less than a mile. Overall, our stay was comfortable, and if we brought our pets down again, we would choose the Quality Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the front of the hotel. Room 127 is quiet and has very little passerby tra...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Shanannon
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed at the Quality Inn December 2011 for 2 nights. It was a last minute business trip stay and checked in late, I didnt have any clue where I should stay. I had gotten a quote 20minutes prior to check in, as it was a bit of a drive, however when I arrived the clerk told me he had no idea who I had spoken to and that the price was indeed hire than what I was told. However he was polite and decided after much discussion to give me the room a bit lower rate but not what I was quoted (it was very late at this point). As I proceeded to go to my room there were many young men what seemed to be loitering outside smoking cigarettes and drinking staring at where I was going. The room was very clean and the furniture was a bit beat up, the television was a modern flatscreen and the wifi worked great! The windows were huge like a storefront showcase window and was difficult to cover the entire window with the curtain that was available. The a/c was very loud and the faucet kept dripping, they did fix it however then the toilet started. If your a single woman traveling I wouldn't recommend this particular place because of the windows , they are very old not reinforced "store front showcase windows" that rattled (I have traveled alone many times I have seen it all this place just made me nervous). The population staying here is diverse. The Breakfast was excellent. Its a bit of a drive to the malls and beach but overall it was a decent stay. The management needs to smile more though.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is the perfect little hotel! We come down from Orlando on business twice a month and are pleased to have found this little gem! We were staying at other places up until last May when we discovered the Quality Inn.

Location is great as we can walk to several restaurants and other amenities. The rooms are equipped with a fridge, microwave, coffee, iron & board, desk, table for two as well as shampoo, conditioner, lotion. Nice large flat screen TV with cable and HBO.

The are lovely! Housekeeping never misses a thing. Rooms are always fresh and clean! Beds are comfortable and bedding is soft and comfy! Front desk staff is always helpful and friendly! They always provide and extra pillow and ask if there is anything they can do for us. Breakfast is free and has several choices. There is always a free news paper at the front desk. The pool is clean and has easy access for those with disability. Nice wide walk down stairs plus I noticed they recently added a special lift.

We especially love it because we have service dogs and although they are legally permitted to stay anywhere with us, this hotel is pet friendly and allows pets! There is plenty of places to walk your dog and they are greeted in a friendly manner. We will continue to stay here!

Room Tip: We have always stayed on the first floor. We have stayed is 7 of the rooms on level one and all are...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed for 12 days and we were very satisfied, Winston is one of the most professional people I have met in this business, and I travel a lot big Marriotts etc..
Peter the owner is running a great hotel, and Choice should be happy with his performance.

I was never denied any thing, all prices were as advertised. THE ROOM WAS CLEAN. NO DAMMAGE OR HAIRS, TRASH NOT A THING... SMELLED GOOD TOO!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The room was clean, basic motel room, the breakfast was very nice, up to the hotel chain's standards. Front desk was very nice & helpful, the motel was in a great location. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We recently stayed at the Quality Inn Boca Raton with a team to attend an event at FAU. It is basically what you would expect for an outdoor hotel/motel type place for $80/night. However, overall the staff was incredibly friendly and very eager to help. All our rooms were clean and in good condition. The pool area was nice, parking was plentiful, and there are lots of stores and restaurants immediately around the area. The breakfast room is small, but breakfast includes waffles, sausages, hard-boiled eggs, cereal, pastries, toast, bagels, etc.

If you are looking for a high-class place to stay, then you shouldn't be choosing two-star hotels to begin with. It was exactly what we expected for a two-star hotel, better in some cases, and perfectly acceptable all around.

Room Tip: Rooms 270-274 are double rooms that have a king-queen bed setup (instead of two queens) and their wi...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business