“Decent place that accepts pets”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #25 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is one of the few places in the area that accepts pets so we chose this property over other hotels while we were down for 5 days on a business trip. The rooms and furniture are dated but everything seems to be in good condition. The rooms facing the front and sides of the hotel seem to be better-maintained than those facing the back of the property. Rooms have mini-fridges, microwaves, coffee makers, irons, hair dryers, and flat screen TVs with BluRay/DVD players. Breakfast is available each morning from 7 AM- 10 AM and includes: cereal, oatmeal, bagels, toast, pastries, fruit, yogurt, hardboiled eggs, and fresh waffles. There is a pretty, little courtyard with grass that is great for a doggie area. There are several restaurants within walking distance and a TON within less than a mile. Overall, our stay was comfortable, and if we brought our pets down again, we would choose the Quality Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that faces the front of the hotel. Room 127 is quiet and has very little passerby tra...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Shanannon
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I stayed at the Quality Inn December 2011 for 2 nights. It was a last minute business trip stay and checked in late, I didnt have any clue where I should stay. I had gotten a quote 20minutes prior to check in, as it was a bit of a drive, however when I arrived the clerk told me he had no idea who I had spoken to and that the price was indeed hire than what I was told. However he was polite and decided after much discussion to give me the room a bit lower rate but not what I was quoted (it was very late at this point). As I proceeded to go to my room there were many young men what seemed to be loitering outside smoking cigarettes and drinking staring at where I was going. The room was very clean and the furniture was a bit beat up, the television was a modern flatscreen and the wifi worked great! The windows were huge like a storefront showcase window and was difficult to cover the entire window with the curtain that was available. The a/c was very loud and the faucet kept dripping, they did fix it however then the toilet started. If your a single woman traveling I wouldn't recommend this particular place because of the windows , they are very old not reinforced "store front showcase windows" that rattled (I have traveled alone many times I have seen it all this place just made me nervous). The population staying here is diverse. The Breakfast was excellent. Its a bit of a drive to the malls and beach but overall it was a decent stay. The management needs to smile more though.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is the perfect little hotel! We come down from Orlando on business twice a month and are pleased to have found this little gem! We were staying at other places up until last May when we discovered the Quality Inn.

Location is great as we can walk to several restaurants and other amenities. The rooms are equipped with a fridge, microwave, coffee, iron & board, desk, table for two as well as shampoo, conditioner, lotion. Nice large flat screen TV with cable and HBO.

The are lovely! Housekeeping never misses a thing. Rooms are always fresh and clean! Beds are comfortable and bedding is soft and comfy! Front desk staff is always helpful and friendly! They always provide and extra pillow and ask if there is anything they can do for us. Breakfast is free and has several choices. There is always a free news paper at the front desk. The pool is clean and has easy access for those with disability. Nice wide walk down stairs plus I noticed they recently added a special lift.

We especially love it because we have service dogs and although they are legally permitted to stay anywhere with us, this hotel is pet friendly and allows pets! There is plenty of places to walk your dog and they are greeted in a friendly manner. We will continue to stay here!

Room Tip: We have always stayed on the first floor. We have stayed is 7 of the rooms on level one and all are...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed for 12 days and we were very satisfied, Winston is one of the most professional people I have met in this business, and I travel a lot big Marriotts etc..
Peter the owner is running a great hotel, and Choice should be happy with his performance.

I was never denied any thing, all prices were as advertised. THE ROOM WAS CLEAN. NO DAMMAGE OR HAIRS, TRASH NOT A THING... SMELLED GOOD TOO!!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2012

The room was clean, basic motel room, the breakfast was very nice, up to the hotel chain's standards. Front desk was very nice & helpful, the motel was in a great location. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We recently stayed at the Quality Inn Boca Raton with a team to attend an event at FAU. It is basically what you would expect for an outdoor hotel/motel type place for $80/night. However, overall the staff was incredibly friendly and very eager to help. All our rooms were clean and in good condition. The pool area was nice, parking was plentiful, and there are lots of stores and restaurants immediately around the area. The breakfast room is small, but breakfast includes waffles, sausages, hard-boiled eggs, cereal, pastries, toast, bagels, etc.

If you are looking for a high-class place to stay, then you shouldn't be choosing two-star hotels to begin with. It was exactly what we expected for a two-star hotel, better in some cases, and perfectly acceptable all around.

Room Tip: Rooms 270-274 are double rooms that have a king-queen bed setup (instead of two queens) and their wi...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank cauliflwer
Reviewed March 4, 2012

The front desk attendant had to come change the sheets. The bathroom is mildews and old. The microwave doesn't work. It's hard to find a reasonably priced room in the area. I thought I'd be safe with this brand. I was wrong. The woman at the front desk has been nice.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank travelswellAZ
Management response:Responded June 29, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn for your recent stay in our area. Thank you for telling us that you found the woman at the front desk to be nice. I would have expected nothing less, but it is always nice to hear.

• The woman at the front desk received our commendation for the courteous, friendly manner in which she treated you, our valued guest.

• Maintenance was informed of the problem with the microwave in the room assigned to you. They were instructed to see to any necessary repair or replacement.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.