“There for a family emergency”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #25 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
Reviewed March 16, 2011

Burn holes in bed spread and desk chair. Mold in A/C unit. Bathroom door was puttied, as it looked like someone put their fist through it. Pool was outside our room and had to call front desk at 3:30 a.m. to stop all the noise. We booked this on 24 hour notice without much research due to the nature of the trip.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
qualityinnbocaratonf, Webmaster at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Boca Raton, FL for your recent stay in our area. I am so sorry for your reason for being here, but glad that we were able to help.

• Front desk staff received additional training in seeing to it that our valued guests remember to be thoughtful of their fellow guests and keep the noise level down to a reasonable level.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Boca Raton, FL and that your reason for being here will be a much happier one.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed February 11, 2011

Although this was not the worst hotel I have stayed in, it ranks pretty close. The bathrooms are really old and stained. The fixtures leaked. The doors to the outside are very heavy, so everytime the neighbor went outside to smoke it slammed and scared me to death. It smelled musty and old. Would not stay again.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Boca Raton, FL for you recent stay in our area.

• Maintenance was notified of your report of leaking fixtures in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to the necessary repairs.

• Maintenance was approached about the heavy doors to the outside and asked to look into the possibility of making them easier to open.

Reviewed October 26, 2010

This place was great. The rooms were super spacious and spic and span. The beds were comfy and the down comforter was a nice touch. Also the staff was the best. Peter and Winston went out of there way to help me with renting a car and getting me reservations at Ruth chris steakhouse ( which I highly recommend too). The pool area was nice and it looked like they were doing a lot of landscaping as they had created a garden area that was beautiful right next to the pool. What makes this place though is the staff. During my week there they really did make me feel like I was at home.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed October 5, 2010

This was the worst experience of my life! My son was sitting in the car talking to a friend and cops came and pulled him out of the car and questioned him and treated him like some sort of criminal and told him an armed robbery had occurred in the parking lot earlier that day. (Great place, huh?) The cops said this place is notorious for drugs. I told the clerk I was leaving after hearing this and he refused to refund my money and acted like he had no idea what was going on! They rent rooms by the week to the drug dealers and hookers! Filthy, dirty, nasty place. Don't even think about it.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Traveler123321

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Boca Raton, FL for your recent stay in our area. I am so sorry about the incident you report your son experiencing. That must have been so frightening.

• Management was approached about your report of what the police said and of your son’s experience.

We take our reviews very seriously. I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Quality Inn Boca Raton, FL. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed August 30, 2010

Im from N.Y.If you want a really clean hotel,do not stay here.The pictures do not show the real condition of the hotel.I was so dissatified that I left.The clerk refused to refund me and accused me of trying to scam him for the 2 hours we debated whether to leave.Im a 49 year old Nurse with a family.I offered to pay him for the time we stayed and he said It was illegal.I ended up paying for the room and leaving anyway.(yeah,thats how bad.)We went across the street and paid less.The Best western was clean and quiet.New Yorkers stay clear.Pass the word.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Quality Inn Boca Raton, FL for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry that your choice did not turn out as you had anticipated.

• Management was approached about seeing to it that the pictures shown of the establishment better reflect what is found in “real life”.

• The desk clerk received additional training in the courteous manner in which you, our valued guest, are to be treated.

Reviewed August 6, 2010

We went down to Boca Raton on vacation for a week from Ottawa, Canada and had a pleasant stay at the quality inn. We chose this hotel because we were a family of four and they offered rooms with a king size bed and a queen size bed and they were walking distance to the beach (15 minutes). The room we received was spacious and unlike hotels in Canada, they did not charge us extra for 4 people. The rooms also had a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker which was greatly appreciated for our week long stay. The pool was nice in the hotel and the breakfast was average. Like most hotels, you get tired of eating the same breakfast after 3 days. Even though my kids did manage to eat the Belgian waffles every day for the entire week! The staff was courteous and were always willing to print us out directions to wherever we were going. Overall, this was a solid hotel and provided us with good value.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2010

We needed a hotel in a hurry as the A/C in the home we were staying in failed to work. The Quality Inn in Boca Raton fit the bill at 1:30 AM. The room was large, clean and very comfortable. The grounds of this property were very clean as was the breakfast room and lobby.The hotel is convenient to all shopping, recreation and dining in the area. The staff were very nice and helpful. The continential breakfast was pretty decent..If you need a hotel in this area thats easy on the budget...this quality Inn is the place to stay

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple