Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center
Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$98
Renaissance Hotels
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$95
$76
$156
  • Pool
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$115
$109
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$112
$105
  • Pool
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$105
$89
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$79
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$130
$256
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
1,007 results
All reviewsfront deskrocco's tacosthe concierge loungerestaurants and shopsnice staypool areashort drivei highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelfort lauderdaleking bedbusiness tripthe entire staffhousekeeping stafflobbybarrypanera
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

The staff has always been friendly and helpful. There is fresh coffee service in the morning starting about 5AM, and there are multiple choices offered. Every room I've had has been clean and inviting. My favorite would be on the first floor with an ample patio area. Their breakfast buffet is excellent. I've never had a complaint...

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 11, 2014

My stay at the hotel was wonderful. The hotel staff was top of the line. They were all very friendly, knowledgable, and professional. The staff made sure that my stay was excellent, and it was! In addition to the great staff, the hotel was quiet and clean, had a great breakfast, and was located just steps from shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This was our first time at this hotel and it was great for the value: friendly and accommodating staff, full breakfast and lunch options (salmon burgers while watching the Wimbledon finals), enough parking spaces, clean rooms, and very quiet. Our room overlooked the shopping center with restaurants, retail stores, Starbucks, etc. I would recommend this hotel. Very convenient!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for the 4th of July weekend for my boyfriend's birthday and I was just disappointed with my overall experience. I've stayed at different Marriott and Ritz Carlton locations throughout south Florida and because of the amazing experience I've had a few special events as well. I usually feel like the staff goes above and beyond in making you feel special during your stay, and I just didn't get that vibe from this property.

I called ahead a few times to see what was available in the area and if I could somehow plan to have a surprise with balloons. I didn't really get that open feeling of wanting to help so I just dropped it, they did recommend Walgreens that was nearby. Once I arrived and went to check in the staff seemed nice and I explained to her that it was my first time at this property but it's for a special occasion. She gave me two drink passes and checked me in to a room on the second floor. I had to leave to go to a party so I didn't take a look at my room as of yet, and I so wish I did.

The room was on the second floor and literally behind the Marriott sign. There was also this vibrating pulsing noise that kept me up during the night. It was super late, I was super tired and I just didn't have the energy. The rooms are also a bit outdated, the pillows were really small, and the wall outlets were really loose.

All in all I think this location is best suited for a short business trip. Nothing special or something you want to remember.

Room Tip: Higher floor necessary
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
BocaMarriottGM, General Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Dear Cheri J,

Thank you for spending your special occasion with us during the July 4th weekend. I am so sorry that we did not demonstrate our willingness to play a more positive role in your surprise weekend for you and your boyfriend. I am glad that our desk team did make the positive gesture to recognize you both as first time guests with inviting you for some drinks in our Café 5150. I shared your feedback on the lack of attention to detail in your guestroom with the appropriate Dept Heads in both housekeeping and Engineering and we will fix these issues immediately. I hope we get another opportunity to have you back and for us to display our more genuine and brilliant hosting style we usually share with all our guests. Please contact me directly and I will handle all your reservation needs if your plans bring you back to the Boca Raton area.

Sincerely

CathyZ/BocaMarriottGM

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Looking for a place in Boca Raton to stay? Pick this one!!! It's also roughly 30 mins from the hotels in Fort Lauderdale for pre-post cruising folks.

After reading other reviews we decided to stay at the Marriott Boca Raton Centre. We are on a road trip from Ontario, Canada so relaxation is key.

When we arrived at the hotel be were blown away by the entrance way and lobby. Beautiful palm trees everywhere.

We were greeted by Jefte at the front desk. He was very professional and checked us in very quickly. When he heard about our bad experience at our previous (non-Marriot) hotel he surprised us with complimentary breakfast passes. What a pleasant welcome!

Next we went up to our room. We are Marriott rewards members that have never really given our Marriott rewards number when booking (been lazy). For this trip we did. We were in room 1108 (concierge level). It had a fantastic view of the promenade and access to the concierge lounge. The room had a pullout couch and fridge, both we did not require but it was great to know the were available.

We quickly went down to the warm outdoor pool for a little R&R. The place is beautiful!!!!!! Too bad I didn't take pictures.

We slept like babies on the lush sheets in the room.

The room was so large that I actually did my DVD workout with no problem.

We then went for breakfast and it was amazing. Everything was fresh and very tasty. The orange juice was a sure treat. Also you must try the hash browns as they were very well done.

As we returned to our room we thanked Jefte for the breakfast.

What an amazing stay and the price was a steal. We feel so relaxed and rejuvenated. Ohhhh and the toiletries smell realllyyyyyyy nice according to my husband.

I would recommend this place to people in a heart beat!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple