“Great Hotel/Perfect Location”

Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Boca Raton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Awesome place to stay which started the minute we checked in at front desk, front desk manager Peter one of the nicest people you could meet, couldn't do enough for us to make us feel welcome. Our room was beautiful, awesome view over the pretty plaza below, exceptionally clean, comfortable. Buffet in morning was fantastic with the nicest staff working there especially Grace who we had first contact with and Angela Caminitti from guest relations they couldn't do enough for us, food was wonderful. We can't wait for our next stay there, we enjoyed every minute. Kudos to the staff at Boca Center Marriott....Judie & Ed Kozlowski

Room Tip: High floors are very quiet, also rooms facing Plaza have a lovely view
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center

Reviewed October 19, 2013

This hotel enjoys an excellent location in the center of Boca Raton. It is very convenient to everything. The room was very nice and spacious. It was incredibly clean as well. We had a nice biew from the room,not ocean view.But, close enough. The staff was very courteous and professional. The rate was reasonable for this area. I look forward to many visits here in the future.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

My stay at the Boca Raton Marriott was fantastic! You're greeted right when you walk in the door by staff that are very attentive to your every need (Peter at the front desk especially)! The hotel is clean, the rooms are nice and it has great amenities.

It's also in a prime location with tons of restaurants and shops within walking distance. I would recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Boca!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I visited the Boca Raton Marriott earlier this month and were somewhat disappointed of a few things during our stay. The bellman was very nice to us when we were
walking up to the front door and check in was smooth but being hospitable was not there. The elevator had some wrappers and a empty soda can that we put in the garbage can when we got off the elevator. The carpet in the hallway needs to be replaced as it was buckling in a couple of areas and that is dangerous. The room is so standard and sorry but not worth what we paid for it 169.00 the room amenities are average. The lamp shade was stained and my husband took apart the ac and found the vent to be dirty. We visited the Café late afternoon however it was closed so we went out in the center for coffee.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
BocaMarriottGM, General Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience with us during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for the lack of attention to both our product, service and cleanliness standards during your visit. I have immediately shared your review with our Department leaders to ensure we deliver our highest level of service our valueable guests such as yourselves expect from a Marriott brand.

I do hope you give us another opportunity to stay with us and I would love if you would contact me directly so I can personally handle your reservations and needs. Thank you again for staying with us but also providing the valueable feedback where we can and should improve on.

Sincerely

BocaMarriottGM

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed at the Mariott At Boca Raton for a week in October . I am not too sure if I would ever stay there again. The food was not up to the mark and there was neither a kettle to boil water for a cup of tea in the room. No slippers, no toothpaste , no brush either no shaving kit - all basics which you will find in any good hotel including Mariott hotels all over . To top it all I was charged when I asked for a bottle of water -yes you guessed it right - There Was No Bottled Water In The a Room . The man at the reception asked me if I was a privileged customer ! If so then I would have been provided water in the room ! Stay far from the Mariott. The Wyndhem near by is much better

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
BocaMarriottGM, General Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time and providing your feedback from your recent stay. We take your valueable comments and try and improve in all the areas that make our guests feel like they have a great value and more importantly a very positive experience. All the amenities that you have listed are available on request and we can add this to your profile if and when you return to our hotel. I can understand how you feel on having to spend money on bottled water but we also do have a lot of complimentary beverages always available in our main lobby for you to enjoy.

I do hope you provide us another opportunity to take care of you and to show you that your feedback is appreciated and we will continue to work on improving on our guests' experience and making them comfortable with all they require while they are away from home.

Sincerely

BocaMarriottGM

Reviewed October 10, 2013

We have been going to this same hotel for a few years. They have upgraded the lobby to have lots of seating and computers readily available - with table space! Free wifi in the rooms!!!! Bed and bathrooms were all nice and clean. WE had meetings and the staff did not have the rooms all ready, and my husband had to present in a smaller/divided room with a stage lengthwise! No screen, etc so had to use the laptop monitor! That part was bad. Room rates - I agree I paid a convention rate of approximately $130, but others found the same hotel and room for $99. Nice restaurants in the area. The hotel did work with our group to offer a nice lunch. Will need to figure out the room prices though, but would go back. Close to huge mall so nice location.

Room Tip: you can get near elevator or vending room on each floor. Long hallways so decide if you want to be...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2013

When guest are traveling one thing most hope to get is a good night sleep. The pillows in my room smelled and were small and out of shape that means it is time to get new pillows. I wish I went on this web site before making my reservation as I definitely would not of stayed at this hotel. I would rather spend a few extra dollars for a great night sleep!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
BocaMarriottGM, General Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your feedback regarding your most recent stay. I sincerely apologize for not providing you a peaceful and relaxing sleep experience due to the quality of our pillows. We take these reviews very seriously and we are in the process as we speak in going through our guestrooms and changing out the pillows. While I realize this does not change what you experienced during your stay, we just want you to know the feedback you provided is acted upon and we will continue to look for ways to ensure our guests receive the highest level of both product and guest services they have come to expect from the Marriott brand.

I do hope you provide us another opportunity to change your feelings about the hotel and please contact me directly so I can personally make your reservations and to thank you for your feedback and loyalty!

BocaMarriott GM