“Back 'home' again”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Boca Raton, Florida
“Back 'home' again”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

Yet another wonderful 12 days spent over the Christmas holiday at this property (our 22nd stay here) and it continues to be one of our favorite hotels nation-wide. The customer service is truly exemplary, from the bell captains to Barry at the front desk to Cathy Zucker; they couldn't be more attentive and responsive.

The rooms appear to have been renovated and our bed was was as comfortable as any I've been on. Great pool area w/food & drink service, an ample workout room, and an excellent restaurant with outdoor seating all add to the value. It just keeps getting better, so of course we'll just keep coming back. THANKS!

-Dennis Ryall

Room Tip: Concierge level is a great value.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank marine24

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Czech first
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2012

The 11th floor is the best floor! Love that concierge in the morning for breakfast and evening for hors d'oeuvres. I've stayed at this hotel almost EVERY Christmas break with my family for the past 10 years. I've watched it develop into a beautiful hotel. This time, I came with friends, and we had such a great time. The staff is nothing but nice and helpful... ESPECIALLY the wonderful Cathy Zucker!! I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Boca!

Room Tip: stay on the 11th floor
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 9, 2012

Beautiful rooms, great food, wonderful staff...everybody really went out of their way to see our stay was great.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Fortaleza, CE
Reviewed January 8, 2012

Well located, good room, free internet, free parking, free popcorn all day at the lobby and a delicious and unexpensive breakfest makes the rating of this hotel goes up.
The bad thing (really bad!!!) was the beds: old and very unconfortable!!!

Room Tip: Choose one facing the restaurants.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I visited this hotel in November for a Wedding. We were looking forward seeing friends and family that we had not seen in a while and enjoying the festivities for the weekend. When we pulled up to the hotel I was impressed as it was busy. The bellman was busy and did let us know he would be with us shortly. We were gathering our luggage and all of a sudden yes the bald headed guy approaches us and tells us we have to move our cars immediately. I was appalled and could not believe we were being treated like this. When entering the hotel the young lady that checked us in I inquired who the guy was and she told me he was the FRONT OFFICE MANAGER. He treated us like we were second class citizens and we have never been treated so poorly at a Marriott and we are Elite Members. My husband will be traveling to Boca the end of the month and has a Corporate Rate with the hotel but will be going to another property. I was so disguisted at the way we were treated and wanted to get the holidays over and promised myself I would tell my story. I have read a few of your other reviews and I do agree also you need to impove on your product quality and most of all your SERVICE.

Room Tip: Speak with the young lady (short black hair) defintely will assist you with anything you need.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Karen S
Reviewed January 5, 2012

THE HOTEL, STAff, from the very top to everyone we came into contact with for 9 days made our stay most memorable. I will recommend the Boca Marriott to my friends without any hesitation
I also must mention and thank Cathy Zucker (GM) & Andre (Asst Mgr) , and the great Boca weather,
a vacation to remember.

Kirby & Gwen Silver & kids
Cortlandt Manor, New York

• Stayed December 2011
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The property has redone the lounge and guest bathrooms. They are very nice and add to the value of the property. The one thing that did not change is the friendliness of the staff.

Room Tip: The new lounge is very good and worth the extra cost
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business