Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center
Best Western Plus University Inn(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$96
$76
$164
$146
  • Pool
Hilton Boca Raton Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$97
Hilton Garden Inn Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$111
$105
Hampton by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
Wyndham Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$125
$106
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boca Raton(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$143
$131
  • Breakfast included
Boca Raton Plaza Hotel and Suites(Boca Raton)(Great Value!)
$79
$316
Hilton.com
  • Beachfront
$424
1,001 results
All reviewsfront deskrocco's tacosthe concierge loungerestaurants and shopsnice staypool areashort drivei highly recommend this hotelvery nice hotelfort lauderdaleking bedthe entire stafflobbybarrypanerabocarenovation
Reviewed November 26, 2011

We came to Boca for a wedding and our friends suggested we stay at the Boca Marriott. What a disappointment we will never stay there again. When we were going to our room we saw a housekeeper cleaning the rug in a room with a broom and I could not believe what I was seeing. We were tired and I wanted to take a nap before going out I always bring a pillowcase protector and when I went to take the pillowcase off to put the protector on it was heavily stained and that grossed me out. The towels are not the best and we had to call for extra coffee and shampoo twice out of a four day stay. We wanted to order room service but there was no menu in the directory. The hotel was very busy and needed more staff on to take care of the guest.

Room Tip: Overall the hotel is overrated on trip advisor you would be better off staying at the fairfield.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandy H
czucker, General Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2011

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your most recent visit to our hotel. We sincerely appreciate having all our guests feel like the quality of our product is at it's very best. Our entire team reviews the valueable feedback we receive from guests like yourself and make it a priority to provide you the highest level of service and product standards you have come to expect from the Marriott brand.

We do hope you give us another opportunity to serve you when your plans bring you back to the Boca Raton area and please contact me personally so I can make all your arrangements.

Sincerely

Reviewed November 23, 2011

Was here for a conference, hotel was average, there's some restaurants outside and nothing much around. A longer walk takes you to a mall.

Was not satisfied with the way they handled billing. The placed a hold charge on a debit card without telling you. There's a notice at the corner of the reception counter but it is not immediately noticeable and it was not brought to our attention in person. It will be much better if they checked with their guests if they are using a debit card upon check-in and notify them of the hold charge. Was an unpleasant experience discovering it elsewhere when the card limit was reached.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
czucker, General Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for the valueable feedback in regards to how we communicate the different credit card options. We take great pride in providing the highest level of guest satisfaction you have come to expect from the Marriott brand and this information will be used to ensure all guests are informed on the billing process.

We sincerely hope to see you again if your travel plans bring you back to the Boca Raton area and again we thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed November 21, 2011

I stayed at the Boca Raton Marriott and was appalled from the beginning. As we were approaching the front door we were greeted by raccoons and my wife was horrified. The bellman scooted off the raccoons. We had to wait at check in as there was only one agent and their were other guest in front of us. The Front Desk Manager was nice but was disguisted when I realized she was chewing gum. When we got on the elevator we noticed coffee stains and some wrappers on the floor. Approaching our door we noticed a couple of lights were out in the hallway and a couple of room service trays were in front of our door. When we entered our room it had a musty smell and was a very tired decor. My wife is very picky and started looking around and was not impressed with the cleaniness of the room. The linens are the quality of a Motel 6. We forgot a few items and went looking for a gift shop and was told they do not have one and have a few selected items. So we had to go to CVS. The next day we invited friends to meet us for lunch and to find the restaurant closed. We ended going and patronizing Brio. After lunch we went to the pool and there were no towels and it was a big mess. I went in to the fitness center to get towels but there were none in there and looked like it had not been attended to in some time. This was a BIG DISAPPOINTMENT FOR BEING IN SUCH A HIGH END AREA. WE WILL NOT RETURN.

Room Tip: Would not recommend hotel
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
czucker, General Manager at Boca Raton Marriott at Boca Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2011

Dear Valued Guests,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and providing valueable feedback to ensure we are focused on delivering the highest level of standards you have come to expect from the Marriott brand. We take great pride in providing our guests a friendly, clean and professional atmosphere and hope you give us another opportunity when your plans bring you back to the Boca Raton area.

Please contact me personally to make your reservations and I assure you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 21, 2011

We recently had our first national sales conference for our company. We hosted our event at the Boca Center Marriott. Being as it was our first time there were lots of mistakes to be made. However, the Marriott staff was more than accommodating and helpful. We were never in want of service, food or drink. There was always someone there to ask how we were doing and if we needed anything. The venue itself was well maintained and a great space to work with. Banquet staff was excellent. We never had to worry if the rooms were going to be clean or our materials were safe. The Executive Meeting and Convention Services Managers were so helpful and on top of everything. They made reservations for us one of the nights for a large group of people. We were well taken care of. Our only problem was that the internet towards the end of the day would cut out here and there, but it was hardly an issue.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2011

Room was dated and very very small, bathroom tiny. I needed tylenol or advil for bad back, so I went to front desk to ask where gift shop is and was told they have no gift shop and he opened a cabinet to reveal a couple toothbrushes and toothpaste tube, and he said that we have no pain reliever of any kind and told me a Walgreens was 3 miles away. I asked a bell boy for a ride , one was rude and one was very polite and drove me to Walgreens. The next day for my 2nd night I was on waiting list and they said we're overbooked, so I called Marriot fairfield and booked there. I asked the shuttle bell guy again ( problem was the nice one was off ) and the rude one (black hair I think his name was Steve) after I told him our company just spent 20,000 dollars at a sales conference at their hotel - made me we wait 45 minutes, then took me for the 5 minute ride, and tried to sell me his friends limo airport ride for the following day. Very unimpressed with this hotel - ordered a vodka drink at the bar --$12.00. I will return to Boca but never to this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

First let me thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule and sharing your experience with us on your recent stay. It is because guests like yourself that provide us feedback on ways to improve our service delivery standards to ensure we maintain our excellent reputation for the place to stay in Boca Raton. We use our tripadvisor reviews for both recognition and training and it has become a valueable tool to ensure we are not just meeting guests expectations but exceeding them as well.

We all hope you will provide us another opportunity to take care of you when your plans bring you back to our area and to show you how valueable your feedback was on improving our entire teams service standards.

SIncerely,