Review of Senor Burrito

Cuisines: Mexican
Branford, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

I am not Latino but the food is great here. The chicken soup is so fresh and delicious. Real authentic Mexican food like I have had in LA. If you are craving some spicy Mexican anything you must go here.

The staff was very friendly. The owner was always running around keeping things running well. Really a well run place. You won't be disappointed.

Delray Beach
“More authentic and easy to navigate menu”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

You are not overwhelmed with too many choices Their food is consistently tasty and fresh. I have been going there for over 8 years and it is a treat every time. Be ready for a full tummy.

Visited November 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I love Mexican food but seldom find a restaurant in this part of the country that really knows how to serve authentically. I started with the Chicken Vegetable soup which I only ordered because everyone on Trip Advisor was raving about it. Ordinarily , chicken soup is the last thing I would think of ordering in a Mexican restaurant. I ordered the small bowl, which was enough for a meal and then some. It was great! Perfectly spiced and filled with avocado and many other veggies including potato. By the time I sent half of it to be put in a container and be my lunch the next day,
my main course, which was spinach quesadillas arrived. I wasn't really hungry by then, but they were so good, that I actually ate all but one. This is a restaurant we will definitely return to.

• Visited November 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Such yummy mexican!!!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

the food here is awesome!! such good mexican food!!!! the chicken soup is super fresh and the large size is a HUGE portion. enough to share! i highly recommend this restaurant if any one is really in the mood for some good mexican food. the staff is nice as well.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank brookaaay
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Hidden treasure. Our favorite Mexican restaurant in boca”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sooooo good! Try the steak or fish tacos!! Amazing! Staff is friendly and fast! We try to go once a week

Visited October 2013