“Another great evening out at Seasons 52”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 880 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Glades Rd
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Having been to Seasons 52 several times, it was an easy choice for where to take guests visiting from the UK recently. After sharing flatbread and the edamame appetizers all six of us chose different entrees and all were delicious. Not easy to please everyone in a group like that. And of course the perfectly sized desserts were a bit hit. Our waitress, Ana, was so pleasant, efficient and made the evening perfect for us. Thank you.

1  Thank britseyeview
Write a ReviewReviews (1,237)

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Made an early dinner reservation for last evening was was seated immediately. The flatbread was fab as were the muscles. This was the last week for quail before they change their menu so my friend's husband had it, as it's his favorite. It was delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant, just make as early res. People were waiting when we left at 7:30.

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

From walking in the door until I left, I experienced fantastic service. My server Ashley P, was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. She was helpful with suggestions when I couldn't decide between an appetizer and flat bread. She suggested the garlic pesto chicken flatbread- which was nothing short of amazing. She also suggested the Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade which was delicious. I was so full from only half the flatbread that I couldn't even order a main course- the other half heated well and was just as good.

I was really surprised by this restaurant and can't wait to try it again back home.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

We had an enjoyable family dinner. They had a large menu - including fish, chicken, beef and pork dishes. In addition there is a gluten free menu, and several choices for children, I ordered a small salad and the maple chicken with vegetables and mashed potatoes. Everything was freshly prepared and tasty. My daughter had the chicken prepared gluten free - she enjoyed it too. My granddaughter had pasta with tomato sauce and cheese. She liked it a lot. We concluded our meal with a small dessert served in a glass. I had the peanut butter with mousse. It was very good too,

Reviewed December 6, 2013

So many reviews seem cranky, but I found the atmosphere pleasant and the food was delicious. THis is a popular restaurant so between October to June, it will always be crowded, unless you go during an off hour. But every other restaurant here is crowded. You're not coming for the glistening water view...there is none but...go to the beach area if that's what you want - this restaurant is inland. It's attractive and the food is good.