“Delicious freshly prepared food and good service”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 812 Restaurants in Boca Raton
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Glades Rd
Description: Seasons 52 is a casually sophisticated fresh grill and wine bar that invites you to discover the sensational flavors of our seasonally inspired menu. At Seasons 52, you'll enjoy a warm, welcoming ambiance with rich mahogany accents, custom built wine cellars and lush greenery that create an air of casual sophistication. With an award-winning international wine list of over 100 wines, with 52 or more available by the glass, we will find the perfect match to complement your menu selection. Our restaurant is open for lunch and dinner daily, with extended hours on the weekend. We also feature live entertainment at our piano bar nightly. If you are searching for a place to host your next group function, look no further. Seasons 52 is the perfect setting for your next private or semi-private event. Together, we will create the event of the season! For more information, visit our website at www.Seasons52.com. Become a fan of Seasons 52 on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seasons52
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Delicious freshly prepared food and good service”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

We had an enjoyable family dinner. They had a large menu - including fish, chicken, beef and pork dishes. In addition there is a gluten free menu, and several choices for children, I ordered a small salad and the maple chicken with vegetables and mashed potatoes. Everything was freshly prepared and tasty. My daughter had the chicken prepared gluten free - she enjoyed it too. My granddaughter had pasta with tomato sauce and cheese. She liked it a lot. We concluded our meal with a small dessert served in a glass. I had the peanut butter with mousse. It was very good too,

• Visited December 2013

• Hebrew first
Boca Raton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“quite a few delicious dinners.....”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

So many reviews seem cranky, but I found the atmosphere pleasant and the food was delicious. THis is a popular restaurant so between October to June, it will always be crowded, unless you go during an off hour. But every other restaurant here is crowded. You're not coming for the glistening water view...there is none but...go to the beach area if that's what you want - this restaurant is inland. It's attractive and the food is good.

• Visited September 2013
United States
“The View -- and little else”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I went with two friends to Seasons 52 for Thanksgiving dinner. I cook better, and I'm not known for standing over the stove to create a perfect meal.
The several slices of turkey were so perfect in shape and thickness -- and, unfortunately, "flavor," that they could have come from a can. They were accompanied by a dollop (no more) of cranberry sauce (that could easily have come from a can) and a slightly larger dollop of stuffing. Maybe my southern roots are showing -- but it had NO flavor! The sweet potato couldn't be ruined.
Service was the usual, a charming man who introduces himself, other young people bring the food, and nothing remarkable went right or wrong.
The good part: We chose a table in front of the window overlooking the man-made lake where a mother duck paraded her young. Saved by the ducklings!

• Visited November 2013
Winscombe, United Kingdom
“Are standards slipping?”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

If you're ranked #5/662 there's a danger you'll rely on past glories and until you've slid to #50, management probably won't even worry. Well this team SHOULD! Ever since my son moved to the USA 6 years ago I have made a point of finding a Seasons52 because, in the past, I'd say they were close to the best. The attitude of our waitress, Jaclyn, suggests all S52 staff have been told they are the best and it's time for wake up call. On a foul night we were seated promptly and courteously, even two children 4yrs & 4 months were not a problem, to the staff...not so sure about an elitist bunch of regulars who probably found a young family invading their favourite emporium a bit of a drag! (@ 5.30pm? Get a life!). The cocktails were good but expensive and the starters all were well appreciated. Also the child's meal came promptly and was gobbled up by an enthusiastic youngster; so far, so good. I got off lightly having picked the mussels with lemongrass, very tasty (see previous reviewer below) and the caremelised sea scallops, a favourite on the menu at S52 for several years. Now comes the less exciting news; my son's tuna starter AND lamb main were bland to tasteless. My wife's shrimp pasta was the SAME pasta as served to our grandson! Short of ideas, S52? Relying on past glories, S52? So you'd think they'd take a VERY gentle comment from my son and use it...wouldn't you? He made his point very well and politely, Jaclyn should have involved a senior member of staff...she had all the warning signs. We had 2 bottles of wine and the bill and tip (yes, stupidly I still tipped, I'm British but know waitresses rely on the ridiculously obligatory 15% in the US!) came to $290 for 4.3 people. Sound good to you? NO! Wake up S52 - you lost me at "we don't give a ****, we're the best"! And those of you who are regulars (and, of course, won't read this...why would you?), please encourage some of the other restaurants in Boca by supporting them - I bet they try harder for less "reward".

• Visited December 2013
Boca Raton, Florida
“One of the worst meals ever!”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Made reservation via open table for 7 pm. It was a Sunday nite. Called earlier to ask for the quieter Napa room. Arrived about 15 min prior to reservation time.did not get seated till 730pm....why did we need a reservation to have to wait 1/2 hr. WE DID NOT GET SEATED IN NAPA ROOM as we were told the wait was even longer.
Finally were led to table by window in the middle of 2 large parties of 8 and 10.
Did not want bad service due to waiter being overworked n asked for another table. Told there wasn't any n that our waiter would only have the 4 tops near us.
What a laugh...he was the waiter of the table of 8 near us.
And here it starts....ordered dinner...shared a Caesar salad w tablemate....skimpy to say the least at $7.95...I ordered the scallops on rec.by waiter. Partner had the pork chops.
When our entrees arrived,my scallop were just lukewarm while his pork chops were super hot...can't they cook food to come out the same time n both dishes be hot too? Our supposed "good" waiter,as told to us by management, did not come back to our table till I had eaten 2 of the 5 scallops on plate..he was basically non existent during the entire dinner. When he did finally get to our table ( he was working the large table and was just starting on a small table too) I told him what was wrong. He said he would reheat the scallops. I told him then they would taste like rubber bands and I didn't care for that. His response was "have a nice dinner" and walked away. At that point,I had had it with the non existent service n got the Mgr. Mgr apologized and ended up comping my dinner...nice touch but I came out for a dinner for 2 n not a stressful meal.I was better off staying at home!
To top off the wonderful evening, they had a singer that sang loud n OFF KEY...so bad.
This was our 3rd time here and the worst service ever.
Food would have been great if it arrived hot..but service was HORRID!!!!
Will we be back? At these prices, there are better n more consistent places in Boca...so,NO we will not be back.